Getting a pat from the thunder elements 💞⚡(3)

Two days have passed since what happened to Blaze in the park.

Now... Let us continue with the two blue elements left. It's good to know that some reader has guessed it, so please wait until Halilintar can pat you.

This happened on Monday morning where all the elements go to school as usual.

Halilintar is just about to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast with others but... It seems that he noticed that someone was missing.

"Huh? Where is Ice? I thought that you had already woken him up, Blaze?" Halilintar asked Blaze. Blaze just sighed and said "Actually, I already woke him up like 10 times already and he is still not awake!! Ugh that polar bear! "

Halilintar just sighed and said "Okay, then I go wake him up. Gem, can you prepare food supplies for me and Ice? Me and Ice will go straight to school in the moment " Gempa just nodded and finished his breakfast and did what Halilintar asked.

Halilintar just arrived at Blaze and Ice room. He walked in and saw that Ice was still sleeping on his bed while hugging his plushy.

"sigh... Ice woke up. We have school today, so get up" said Halilintar as he tried to wake up Ice. Ice is still not waking up as he just hugs his plushy more.

Looks like he has no choice as he needs to use this tactic. In the blink, he carries Ice in bridal style to the bathroom. Ice feels like someone carries him and starts to open his eyes.

What he saw surprised him and he panicked. "H-hali?! Why are you carrying me?! P-put me down! " said Ice as he struggled to get off.

Halilintar just looked at him and said "Ouh you awake. Goodness.. You should wake up early next time Ice. Me and others are gonna get tired if you keep doing this... " Halilintar then put Ice down and let him take a shower.

After that, Ice has finished going to school. Halilintar was already at the front door waiting for Ice with two food supplies in his hand.

"There you are, Ice. Come on. The others already left to school " said Halilintar as he and Ice start to go to school.

Skip to break time,

Halilintar took his Ice food supplies and searched for the polar bear.

He found him on the rooftop sleeping while leaning into the wall.

"Ice? Ice wakes up! Sigh why are you like this..." Ice woke up and ate with Halilintar there. While he was eating, he saw that Halilintar was reading his book and just eating a little.

He was confused and worried if his brother didn't eat, then he would not have enough energy this evening.

"Hey...Hali.. " he called him. Halilintar hears that and looks at Ice "Hm? What is it, Ice? ". Ice just looked at him and asked "Why didn't you eat more? You will not have energy this evening if you eat this little.. ".

Hearing that from his polar bear brother makes him feel glad that he has this kind of brother even though there is time when he was annoyed by it.

He then said "It's nothing, Ice. I just.... not really hungry right now. Thanks for worrying about me, Ice. Though if you want, you can finish mine". Halilintar just smiles and continues to read his book.

Ice doesn't know what to do anymore about his brother and just sulks. He then finished his food and lay his head on the Halilintar lap.

Halilintar was startled at this and looked down. He giggled at his brother's behavior this time and just pat Ice head. Ice was shocked that Halilintar suddenly pat him. Now he knows what it feels like to have Halilintar's pat.