Getting a pat from the thunder elements 💞⚡(2)

Continuing from the previous part~

At night,

Solar seemed to focus on doing his experiment until he didn't realize that it was already 2 am. Halilintar just woke up to drink water in the kitchen.

Before he went there, he checked every room to see if the other elements were already asleep or not and he was right. Solar didn't sleep yet because he was too focused on doing the experiment.

Halilintar then goes to the kitchen to make hot coco and drink water before he goes to the Solar room.

"Solar? " Halilintar called and Solar move was stopped. And he saw Halilintar bring hot coco for him. "Hali? Why are you here in my room suddenly? And that hot coco.... for me? " Solar asked.

Halilintar just nodded and sat in the chair beside Solar. "Why didn't you sleep yet, huh? It's 2 am already idiots... Here is hot coco for ya. Please don't overwork yourself too, ok?"

Halilintar then gives a pat on the Solar head. Solar seemed to be flustered at this and leaned at Halilintar hands.

"Alright.... I will finish this hot coco and go to sleep... Thanks Hali"

Solar then finished the hot coco and went to bed while Halilintar switched off the light and went to his room.

The next day,

Halilintar seems to be going to take fresh air with some stray cat walking beside him.

Suddenly, he saw a few in the park. It seems like they were fighting about something. He was surprised to see that Blaze was there too and he was shouting at people there.

Halilintar then rushed to the scene and asked what happened.

"What happened here?! Blaze? Why are you....hurt..?" he was shocked to see the bruises on Blaze's cheek and arm.

He also saw a cat that was bruised too and now he understands the situation.

He gave the people there a death glare and asked again "I said..... WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND WHY IS HE HURT, HUH?!! ANSWER ME!! "

They start trembling at Halilintar words and explain the situation to him. Blaze was also surprised and speechless to see his brother's action.

After that, Halilintar and Blaze go home with the bruised cat. They came home and Halilintar rushed to search for the aid kit.

They sat in Blaze and Ice room since Ice was out at Tok Aba shop.

"Blaze, put the cat here. I treat him now" said Halilintar and Blaze put the cat on Halilintar's lap. Halilintar then starts to treat the cat until it is done.

"Alright, it's done. Blaze, you're next. Come on take off your shirt and let me treat ya" Blaze just followed Halilintar's order and sat in front of him. They just sat in silence for a while and Blaze started the conversation first.

"Hali, are you mad? I'm sorry that you had to see me earlier..... I was just....defending the cat..." only silenced answer him and he just sighed.

Then Halilintar answered "I'm not mad..... I am just worried about you. That's really dangerous, you know! What would happen if I wasn't there, huh?! It could be worse! " The tone is a bit high and Blaze almost cries about it.

Suddenly, he felt a soft touch on his head and he was surprised when he realized who was doing it.

"But I'm proud that you're brave enough to do it. Then again, please don't get hurt too much. You did well, Blaze" said Halilintar as he pat Blaze's head.

Blaze started to burst with tears and he rushed to hug Halilintar as he hugged back. The room was only filled with the sound of Blaze crying and Halilintar tried to make him feel better with patting.

After a few minutes,

Blaze accidentally sleeps on Halilintar lap while he hugs Halilintar earlier.

Halilintar only sighed and smiled at his brother and carried Blaze to his bed. When Halilintar was about to leave the room, suddenly Blaze held his hand and said "Don't... Leave me..."

Halilintar only smiled and sat beside Blaze's bed while holding his hands and Blaze seemed to smile in his sleep.

Now these two days have made Solar and Blaze closer to Halilintar after receiving a pat from him.

Only left two more elements that still wonder about Halilintar pat.

Can you guys guess which element that is left hasn't felt the pat? If you get it right, Halilintar will give you guys a pat too!

Stay tuned for the next part! See you next time!