🎤💙Little Horrors🍀☀

Little: Makoto
Big: Sayaka

/P

CW/TW: brief mention of death

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Makoto was nervous, really nervous. Sayaka had said they were going to watch a movie, 'Smile' to be exact. 'Smile' was a popular horror film about a creepy creature who curses a girl. He wasn't sure if he could handle it, horror wasn't really his cup of tea.

Sayaka, on the other hand, was excited! It was the first movie with her friend Makoto! She wasn't scared because she had a horror movie phase, so it wasn't a new thing for her. She still enjoyed them, of course! It just wasn't her entire personality.

Makoto got dressed in a grey shirt and some black sweat pants, then headed over to Sayaka's house. He knocked, she opened. She was wearing a black tank top and some jean shorts. "Come in!" Sayaka exclaimed. Makoto nodded and did as he was told. He sat on the couch as Sayaka got the snack tray and sat next to him, starting the movie. It started out just fine, though Makoto was waiting in suspense for something bad to happen. He got a bit scared when the girl started freaking out but the first death had him terrified. He scooted into Sayaka more as he began to regress. He tried to push it back but he knew he couldn't for long. As the first jump scare came on he was done. He had regressed and was in tears making some sort of 'ah' noise. "Makoto? Are you okay?" Sayaka questioned. "I gotta use the bathroom" Makoto answered and ran to it, locking the door before sobbing.

Sayaka heard the crying and was worried for him, so, she went to check on him. She knocked, "Makoto? What's wrong? You can tell me" she said in a comforting tone. It was incredibly obvious how worried she was. "M f- fine" Makoto spat out. He wasn't fine, his age was declining fast and he wanted to be held. "Makoto, please open the door, I wanna help" Sayaka tried to reason. Makoto thought for a minute before click, unlocking the door. Sayaka opened the door to a heartbreaking sight. Makoto was on the floor sobbing, looking up at her.

Sayaka knelt down beside him "Makoto? Are you alright?" she questioned. At this point Makoto was incoherent. Only babbling about who knows what. He was probably saying something like "I'm so sorry I wish I was braver but I'm terrified! Please hold me" however, it came out as babbles. Sayaka thought for a moment before remembering an old friend she had who was an age regressor. She had babysat for them a decent amount and recognized the behavior.

"Hey hun, how old are you?" Sayaka questioned. Makoto just looked at her, tilted his head, and made grabby hands. She was strong enough to pick him up, thanks to all the heavy equipment she has to carry. She picked him up and brought him to the bed. She was shorter than him, so he wouldn't fit into any of her clothes. She figured he'd be fine for now, so she just laid with him. She stroked his hair singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Twinkle Twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Twinkle Twinkle all the night

Twinkle Twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
When the blazing sun is gone
When he nothing shines apon
Then you show your little light
Twinkle Twinkle all the night

Twinkle Twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are

Just like that Makoto was lulled to sleep, and Sayaka fell asleep soon after.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

598 words! I'm sorry if this wasn't as good as the others or if it took a long time! I've been on a mental health break, so yeah. Please remember to read the whole first chapter and stay within those guidelines please!

~Sincerely, Info-Chan