Chapter 3

Crossing the Campus [3] Gentleness

 Li Zhao carried Li Xin into the room, gently put her on the bed, pulled the quilt over her, and carefully tucked in the corners of the quilt.

 Li Xin turned over comfortably, but she didn't wake up. Her cheeks were dizzy, with a delicateness that was invisible in the past.

 Li Zhao smiled dotingly, straightened up, held his breath and retreated.

 Although Ah Xin is a bit stubborn at times, she is the sister he loves the most after all. No matter what she wanted, he would try to give her -

 except for that man.

   Thinking of Li Xin's crush Xiao Qi, Li Zhao's expression darkened.

 Xiao Qi was in the same class as him, and his family was poor, so he studied very hard. Obviously with the ambition to get ahead.

 Li Zhao has never underestimated people who work hard, but Li's family is well-off, if Xiao Qi wants to use his sister to save ten years of hard work, he will never allow it.

 Not to mention, while he was hanging Li Xin, he also brought a little Qingmei who spent all day with his siblings, never shying away from being affectionate in front of others.

   Li Zhao clenched his fists tightly, a stern look flashed across his eyes, and soon disappeared.

 Of course Li Xin didn't know that she had inadvertently strengthened her brother's desire to protect. She was hiding behind the door at the moment, and only let out a sigh of relief when she heard Li Zhao's footsteps going away.

 The first day is really not suitable for a head-on collision, this way is more gentle. In addition, she seduced her brother in a moderate way, which can be regarded as leaving a mark in his heart.

   Li Xin hooked her lips and smiled triumphantly. She turned around a few times before throwing herself on the soft bed.

 According to her visual inspection, the size of Li Zhao's lower body was gifted, which made her more interested in future strategies.

 She was already looking forward to that day.

 next morning

 Li Xin was awakened by the brightness of the sun. She looked at the alarm clock and found that it was still early, but the fragrance of rice porridge was already coming from outside the door.

 Li Xin sat up in a jerk, quickly dressed and washed her face, and tidied herself up.

 Of course, this arrangement was not another arrangement, she pulled down the loose neckline of her pajamas, just revealing half of her white and plump soft flesh, trying to hide it.

 At the same time, she brushed her hair back, and the slightly fluffy black hair fell on her shoulders, and a few strands hung by her ears, making the girl's originally immature face a bit more charming and lazy.

   Fortunately, she was at a mature age before time travel, neither lacking the beauty of a woman, but also possessing the charm of a woman.

 Pulling the shoulder strap dangerously to the smooth shoulder, Li Xin moistened her lips, opened the door and walked out.

 Li Zhao is worthy of being a good brother. He not only loves his sister, but also takes good care of her. Li Xin looked around at the well-organized arrangement of the house and the exquisite breakfast on the table, and sighed in admiration.

   She couldn't help recalling the clothes he had spread all over the floor last night, his strong figure under his handsome face...

 "Ah Xin?"

 Before Li Xin's saliva flowed out, Li Zhao came out of the kitchen , with a slight smile on his face:

 "Come over and have breakfast."

 At this time, he was wearing a school uniform, with the cuffs rolled up to the elbows, and the collar of the shirt was slightly loose, which was a little more casual and comfortable.

 Uniform temptation? !

These words popped out of Li Xin's mind instantly.

 Li Zhao sized him up without any trace, something seemed to flash in the depths of his pupils, but it disappeared very quickly.

 "Although it's summer, you can't wear so little."

 Li Zhao blamed, and didn't care about Li Xin's silence, and stepped forward to put a light coat on her.