Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Crossingthe Campus [4] Ambiguous

Li Xin froze for a moment, then quickly realized that the person in front of him was his target. The person who knows Li Xin's original body best!

 She immediately searched Li Xin's original performance several times, and summed up the best way to deal with it.

 She lowered her head slightly, brushed a strand of hair from her ears unnaturally, coughed lightly and said,

 "...Brother."

 Li Zhao was startled for a moment, then lightly raised his lips, his eyes were soft and warm What's more, it can almost drown people in it.

 "En."

   He responded in a low voice, rubbing Li Xin's head.

 An unnatural blush appeared in Li Xin's ears. She bit her lip and said condescendingly,

 "I'm not a child."

   Li Zhao froze when he rubbed her hair, and after a while he purposely glanced up and down at her, couldn't help laughing Said:

 "Really? How old are you?"

 Li Xin seemed anxious, and angrily pulled his hand and pressed it on the Shuangfeng. Through the thin clothes, Li Zhao could clearly feel the two balls of cotton milk under his hands, which were as soft as fat, and the slightly raised red cherry on the top.

 This time, both of them were stunned.

   It was Li Xin who reacted first, she shook off Li Zhao's hand, her cheeks turned red all of a sudden,

 "I, I'm going to change clothes!" After saying that

 , she grabbed her clothes and hurried back to the room.

 Li Zhao stayed where he was, with his hand hanging unnaturally by his side. He put his hands behind his back and tightly grasped the hem of his clothes, but he still felt that beautiful touch that he couldn't get rid of.

   I don't know how long I waited at the same spot, Li Xin arrived late with full clothes, and her expression has returned to normal.

 When Li Zhao saw her, he forced a smile and said,

 "Hurry up and eat, and be careful not to be late."

 Li Xin nodded, stepped forward to pull out the chair and sat down. Li Zhao prepared porridge for her and placed it in front of her.

   Li Xin scooped up a few mouthfuls, with a troubled expression on his face.

 "What's the matter?" Seeing her like this, Li Zhao asked with some doubts, "Does the porridge taste wrong?"

 Li Xin bit the spoon and shook her head:

 "The porridge is delicious," she said, and paused. It took a while before he hesitated: "Brother, can you send me to school today."

 Originally, Li Zhao sent Li Xin to school, but after the quarrel between the siblings, Li Xin never asked Li Zhao to send him to school.

   Li Zhao looked at her expectant and patient appearance, and said with a slight smile,

 "Okay." After

 receiving his affirmative answer, Li Xin's eyes sparkled suddenly.

 After eating, Li Zhao simply tidied up and took Li Xin out of the house.

 At Li Xin's request, the two went to school by bus today. After all, it was morning, and there were a lot of people in the bus, Li Zhao protected Li Xin in front of him to prevent her from being squeezed.

   The car turned around an intersection, due to inertia, Li Xin didn't hold the handle, and backed into Li Zhao's arms. Her hand accidentally pressed on Li Zhao's lower abdomen, touching it through his pants.

 Her strength is not heavy, but like kneading. Li Zhao was just at a young age, even though he knew that the person in front of him was his younger sister, he almost couldn't control his reaction.

 Thanks to his strong self-control, although his expression changed slightly, he calmed down quickly.

   Li Xin sighed for a while.

 Even though she has strong innate conditions for this mission and does not need to brush her brother's favorability, this brother is really difficult to get started.

 She secretly held her breath, saw the opportunity, and fell backwards when the bus braked.

 Her movement was sudden, and Li Zhao subconsciously hugged her waist, and their bodies were tightly pressed together. From a distance, it looks like a pair of young lovers cuddling together.

   Li Zhao's chin rested on the top of Li Xin's head, and the sweet fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose. Li Xin grabbed his arm, the skin in his palm was soft and slightly cool. However, her buttocks were right in front of his abdomen, and with the slight friction of the shaking of the bus, his whole body became hot.

 The two heavens of ice and fire.