Chapter 31

Girl Empress Dowager [Seventeen] Death (false ending)

 Li Xin doesn't know how Xun Ji did it, she can see him almost every day when she opens her eyes. And her drowsy time was getting longer and longer, which gradually amplified the doubts in her heart.

 Finally, one day, she couldn't help but asked Xun Ji:

 "Tell Gu, what have you done?"

 Xun Ji paused holding the porridge bowl, with a gentle smile on his face:

 "I can do it." What's more, I just want you to get better soon."

   Li Xin turned her head away, not to pick up the spoon he handed over, and just stared straight into his eyes. Her complexion was still pale, even getting worse day by day, but the youth in those eyes never changed.

 "I don't believe it."

 Xun Ji looked at her, his dark eyes were full of storms, and his perfect mask these days seemed to have a crack.

 But he adjusted quickly, as always, but this time he couldn't escape Li Xin's eyes.

 "Don't make trouble, eat some food first."

 He comforted her softly, with indescribable patience.

 Li Xin was very resolute this time, she held his hand with the remaining strength, the strength was low, but Xun Ji could no longer ignore it.

   Li Xin slightly bent the corners of her mouth, and smiled like a flower:

 "Zhong Yuan, you can't hide it from me for the rest of my life." All

 Xun Ji's solid defense lines were broken by her words. Li Xin looked at Xun Ji's drastically changed expression, secretly thinking about the development of the matter.

 Xun Ji accidentally knocked over the bowl, and the porridge and soup in the bowl spilled all over the floor.

 He just stared blankly at the debris on the ground, and after a long silence, he said slowly under Li Xin's gaze:

 "...that poison, there is no antidote."

 Hearing this, Li Xin understood in an instant. She thought it was Xun Ji who drugged her to make her fall asleep, but it turned out to be her own fault?

In her heart, Li Xin complained about the bad taste of the system, making such jokes to abuse the male lead, but she still smiled calmly and said:

 "So what?"

 She took his head over so that he could lean on her arms middle. The vibration of the chest and the soft and warm body close to him made Xun Ji feel her freshness at the moment.

 "Gu is still alive now. If you really die of poison one day, you will forget Gu after only staying for a while."

 Xun Ji did not speak, but only supported her weak body with his backhand. Li Xinyue said that she only felt that her eyelids were getting heavier, and she thought she was about to fall asleep again, so she lowered her voice and murmured:

 "I think this is enough, Zhong Yuan."

   When she finished speaking, Xun Ji She raised her head as if realizing something, and met her slightly closed eyes, her pupils shrank slightly.

 Suddenly, the mechanical sound in Li Xin's head rang again.

 [The mission has been overfulfilled, and the reward enters the second scene of this world, five, four, three, two, one]

 What the hell is the second scene? !

 Before fainting, Li Xin complained in a daze.

 But what she didn't know when she fainted was that her body gradually slipped under Xun Ji's horrified eyes, and she lost her heartbeat and breathing.

 When the last trace of breath also disappeared, Li Xin in Xun Ji's arms had already closed his eyes tightly as if he was asleep.

   Xun Ji hugged her gradually icy body, and after a long while, he suddenly showed a smile, full of tenderness. If Li Xin could open his eyes, he would have shouted that Xun Ji had already been imprisoned.

 This weird smile is really a bit hideous.

 There is nothing more sad than death, but that's all.

 In the ninth year of the calendar, Empress Dowager Shuhui died, and the whole country was completely silent. The King of Qin mourned and stayed in bed for more than half a year. He just recovered from his illness and went to court.

 Another half a year later, Princess Qin died suddenly, and King Qin married the second concubine, singing harmoniously, enviing others. It is said that the queen concubine resembles the empress dowager Shuhui, as if a beautiful woman is reborn.