Silver's lullaby [2]

He doesn't have a face at all!.. ..Or rather... No mouth, and the shadow of falling hair on his face. It certainly embarrassed you, but you didn't say anything. He looked creepy and so.. Sad..
-You.. You're not afraid of me? *MUFFLED*
-No, why should I be afraid of you?
-I just ..
Before Silver had time to finish, when suddenly a crunch was heard .. Grinding of teeth and a growl. God.. The Feraligator you didn't notice was standing next to him.. He didn't have his spikes on his back and head.. And his eyes were closed.. As if a film was stretched over them. Tin. AND IT LOOKS HE IS GOING TO WAKE UP! You never know what this evil Pokémon could do to you. But immediately Silver began to sing a soothing melody to Feraligatr in his muffled voice, like a lullaby. His voice sounded so pleasant to you that you could just melt. ..Wait... I mean.. OH, IN THE NAME OF BLOODY HELL! Don't say you're in love with that red-haired guy! Hmmm, you've known each other for a few minutes, and you've already fallen in love. In his beautiful features, in lush curls... ..In a gentle but muffled voice. After Silver sang a lullaby to his Pokemon, he continued to sleep further. He stroked his side and turned to you.
-Come with me. *MUFFLED*
You nodded and he took your hand to lead you to the water. He sat down by the muddy water and you follow him. He started a conversation, which eventually led to a question about what kind of guys I like .. About my tastes and generally about what I prefer.
Suddenly, for myself, I understood how to express my feelings to him. I kissed him on the cheek, after which I began to smile slyly and wait for his reaction. He didn't just freak out, he just fell out.. This red-haired guy was in shock, but then he looked sharply at you. His outline, which at least slightly resembled a mouth, immediately turned into a smile .. Since you could not kiss, he simply hugged you, burying himself in your neck. You kissed the top of his head, then promised yourself that you would visit him every day.

That's how it is :)
Next is 3 chapter..