How much do you love me [3]

I sat at home stroking my favorite (any Pokémon). Everything was kind of quiet, in my town it was already sunset. Not a single soul on the street. And then I remember that I need to visit my sweet boyfriend Silver. I threw my (Pokemon name) into my bag like a bullet and rushed to get dressed outside. To which he reacted with a slight frown.
-Relax, (Pokemon name), let's take a walk together! Well .. And we'll meet with my boyfriend.
It was cold, but I didn't give a fuck. I was the kind of person who didn't have many friends. Yes, and there was never a boyfriend, so I really appreciated Silver's attitude towards me. I came to my destination only when the sky was already dark.. SUDDENLY.. Someone grabs my face.. Covering my eyes with his palms, this someone spoke:
-Guess who it is)
* MUFFLED *
I took the hands of a stranger, but then I realized .. It was Silver and his Feraligatr! ♡ I turned around to see him. He smiled with the corners of his lips and looked at me, I was happy to see him and attacked him with my arms. He responded to my hugs in such a way that he almost strangled me!
-I miss you .. And every day I look forward to our meeting. I love you so much!
* MUFFLED *
-So.. So show me how much you love me!
I said with a smug smile on my face. Silver didn't wait. He turned me back to him, after grabbing and blocking the opportunity to get out. After that he got under my sweatshirt and started stroking my belly.
-S-Silver.. Wait..
-You asked for it~
* MUFFLED *
But Feraligatr growled again. We stopped our intercourse, and Silver had to calm him down with his beautiful song. After Feraligatr fell asleep, Silver placed him in a pokeball. He put it in his pocket and looked at me. I, in turn, extended my hand to him and offered to come to my town. Silver didn't mind. He took my hand and we went along the winding dark path.

[!] Fluff chapter. Now I will write in 3rd person.