II

episode one.

"welcome back." xavier towers over me. unaware of my surroundings i jump up in the bed.

"just take it easy." he grasps onto my hand gently, not letting me leave.

"the nurse said you don't have a concussion, but you probably have a nasty bump, huh?"

"the last thing i remember i was walking outside for fresh air. and the gargoyle coming down on me."

confusion laced in my words.
"i was like, frozen." i try to explain to him, not even realising his hand is still connected with my own.

"i tackled you out of the way."

without a reply he sits back down.

"thank you.."

"xavier." he continues.

"oh, yeah. i know that."

he smiles.

"and yours?" he asks for my name in return, lifting an eyebrow.

"lilac."

"lilac." he smirks, repeating it.
"cute name."

i roll my eyes playfully.

the nurse let me go, i spent most of the day performing magic on the balcony outside my dorm.

wednesday had came back from a therapy session with dr. kinbott and began playing her violin, it's actually a cello.

me and enid jumped out the window once she finished her song, "how the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" i asked her.

"i had an extra hand." a hand alone crept up the lyric book.

"where's the rest of him?" enid asked her.

"it's one of the great addams family mysteries." the hand drops down and wonders around our feet.

howls lurk in the distance, "why aren't you wolfing out?" wednesday questions the bright girl.

"because i can't." she awkwardly confessed, showing off her claws again.

"that's all i got."

"my mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but i've been to the best lycanologist. i had to fly to milwaukee, would you believe it?"

wednesday stands up, me and her listening carefully to our roommate.

"she says maybe i can never, you know."

"what happens then?" i ask, joining her against the balcony edge.

"i'd become a lone wolf."

"sounds perfect." wednesday states.

"are you kidding me? my life would be officially over. i'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate."

"i'm failing to see the problem here."

"i could die alone."