|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 6

[Part-6]

Jennie: y/nshi.... are you home..??*she looked at both of you*

"Jungkook....stand up...back and giving a shy look"

Jennie: Are you...both okay..!

!

Jungkook: *blush* yes~..noona we are okayy!!

Jennie: okayy...let's...come and eat food...

You: No,unnie..actually today...we both planned...an amusement park..trip,so we will eat there!!

Jennie: ohh...so you both are going...Out today..!
Okay...you can go....but make sure..to take some bodygards... With you!

You: ahh.. unnie it's okk...I am not going Alone... Jungkook...is with me!
Please let us enjoy!!

Jennie: ok ok ....fine, don't be late okay! And jungkook...have you informed..your parents?

Jungkook: ohh yess...I told ...them already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pov:

"I was drinking...my strawberry milk...while watching...out of the window...but then I notice...y/n, she is going...in car with Jungkook...I Widened my eyes...and thinking....where she is...going with him...."

.............. ................ ............ ..................

"They both reached...to the amusement park...."

You: Wow

You: Wow..Jungkook it's soo... beautiful.....wowww....

"He places a hand on your shoulder...and says.."

Jungkook: Did you like....it..*smiles at you*

You: Yesss....I love this place....sooo much...*you ki$s on his left cheek*

*He immediately....got shy...and blushed hard...with a down head...and giggling ...like a kid*

"You hold his hand

"You hold his hand...and drag him...to inside the park..."

Jungkook: slow...down y/n...

You: Kookie....there...I want to ride that...Wheel *pout*

Jungkook: amm~'..yes..l~lets...goo...*blush*

"He was really....very shy and can't...able..to focus on the trip..."

You: aww...kookie...you are soo cute..*smiling at him* and again...places a ki$s on his right cheek*

Jungkook pov

I am .... blushing...like hell..what happened..to me...he just normally...kisses me.., but i have feelings...for her...she is so cute and childish.....I love her...,,but sadly...i am not able ...to confess...her*pout*

You pov:

Awww...why he is soo..cute...he always...make me fall for him~...i think...I like him...."yess..he is so sweet , caring and shy boy...I want...to tell him..bu~t..i can't..have enough courage.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung... reaches in amusement..park...and now he is searching...for Y/n and jungkook...he doesn't...want y/n to ...hang with jungkook...he feels jealous....maybe.. "love jealousy"

......... ...... ................... ............

You: Woww...it was...so fun...kookie...This ride was my fav.one...

Jungkook: Mine...to Y/n....I like ...to hang out with you.....

You:amm~'mee...too..*blush*

Jungkook: Ohhm..wait here...let me take some ice cream from us....
"He went"

Now ..you are looking...here and there... enjoying..the park view...while sitting..on a bench..."suddenly you feel a pair of hands...who covered your mouth... With his palm.."

"He dragged...you with him....while facing..back to him"