|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 12

[Part-12]

*18+++scenes*
Watch at your own risk..... 🌚

Taehyung widened...his eyes...when he saw...y/n was laying in the bathtub and sleeping too..

He came...near her and sit beside the edge...of bathtub...(after removing candles 🤣)

He...looked at her with ...full of lovely eyes ....and started touching her pink soft... lips...

You pov: "I wokeup....from my sleep.. because of a sensation...which I feel on my lips... I opened...my eyes ..and ShOcKEd a$$ HeLL...."

"I saw... Taehyung...is sitting beside the pool and touching my lip$...with his fingers..."

You: WhaT The HeLL....YoU TAeHyunGG...GET OUT From HeRe WhaT aRe yOu doInG ......??"she said in a full voice...and pushed him..."

But unfortunately... Taehyung...loses his balance...and falls in the pool on top of her..."

"He is on top of you...and looking at you...with a smirk...."

You: Aaahhh ~"..I started to shout...but he places ...his hand...on my mouth..."

Taehyung: Can't...I touch..my own Kittie..* he smirked*

Taehyung...comes near ...her and sm@sh hi$ ...lip$$..on her .....he made the ki$$ more deep€r ...and started....giving her hi€key$$...oh her neck....

She mo@n€d ...l0ud/¥ and start€d ki$$ing...him b@ck..while removing...hi$ BATHROB ....

Taehyung... Hugg€d her back...and Stared t0u¢h!ng h€r B0D¥!!...

You: Ahhh...Tae~aeHyuNGG.....Ahh ..

(Enough 🤣)

================================

Jennie: Where ...she went...this Girl...we already ..late... ohh...jungkook!

Jungkook: yess..noona?..

Jennie: please...can you find Y/n ....Where is she ...we are late...!

Jungkook: don't worry noona ..I will find her...*smiles*

Jungkook..started searching...for y/n...near the hall way....,, He asked...the manager...about y/n...

Jungkook: Hello..! Manager.. have you seen...y/n..here?

Manger: ohh yes...maybe she is in... old-age..pool

Jungkook: ohh..okk Thankyou...

"He goes near...the bathroom...but he saw...y/n...in her way ..."

"Jungkook...look at y/n ...she was wearing...a towel ...and her body looks... perfect...shapy and her cleavage also... visible...which made jungkook...blush hard"

"Jungkook... immediately shy ..and blushing...soo hard ..."

Jungkook: y/n...amm...you are looking so cute...in the towel..*giggles*

"Y/n...blushed ...too after seeing... jungkook...shyness and his giggles..."

"Suddenly... Taehyung comes...and stands beside..y/n..while looking..at jungkook.."

"Taehyung...places his one arm on y/n's waist...and said"

Taehyung: She is coming...with me..you can go...

"Jungkook's smiles...fades when he saw Taehyung...near y/n...and holding his waist..."he is feeling...soo jealous..from Taehyung...."

Jungkook: FINE...*he went back from there*