|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 7

[Part-7]

Jungkook: y/nahhh...!*he looks at you both ... between the kiss*

"You push Taehyung...from your top "

You: am~m...k~kookie....

Jungkook: Are you going with Taehyung..?

You: No..No I am not...he~he accidentally falls on m~me...soo~~

Taehyung: *clear throats* It's late ....we should go now"hold your hands"

"You immediately...free your hands from his grip and hold jungkook's hand*

You: Let's go Jungkook..."you dragged him with you"

"Taehyung...is still standing.. quietly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and jungkook....are walking....on the road...and Going.. back to home..

Jungkook: y/n ....are you hungry? Should I purchase something...?

You: ohh..yess..I am soo hungry... let's eat something....

"They both ...went to a CVS store..."

You: Let's come

You: Let's come... Kookie....

Jungkook: ye~*phone rings*

Jungkook OTP: yeah...ohh..ok ok..Sir..fine ..*hang up*

You: what happened.. kook..?

Jungkook: There ..is a work in my office....my boss is calling me...I have to go...right now..

You: ohh it's okk... jungkook you can go, I will go by myself....

Jungkook: No..y/n I can't...leave you alone here... it's night...NO...

You: It's okk...kook you go please...I will go... please...

Jungkook: *sigh* fine...but..call me when you reach ...home okay...!

You: Okayy...Mom!

*You both laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are...now going back to your house... jungkook already..left because of his important... meeting

You are feeling...so cold, because it's a cold weather....which makes you shiver.... In coldness...

Your legs, hand and ears are frozen ...due to cold air...*suddenly...you feel a warm coat ...who covers you from back..* as you turn back...and see Taehyung...who is smiling at you...

You: ahh...again you come...*you lightly push him* get out..from my eyes...*you made your way.. staright...and running away from him*

Taehyung: y/nahhh.... Listen to me.
*As he follows you*

I was running... straight from him..
And made my way to back home... within a few seconds....I saw..a Car..

A car with full speed ...coming to my way...I am not able To..side from road..as I was totally....out of my mind ....

Car is nearly gonna ...hit me...as my heart beat....is so fast.....within a seconds....A strong hand pulled me ...in arms.....

Taehyung: WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO??....IF I NOT PULLED YOU ..THA~

You: Then...? It hit me right* as tears
..formed in your eyes...*
You want ..same right...."The Way You Bully Me... , Shows...that you Hates me most....

Taehyung: Yes...I Bully You But It Doesn't Mean...I Hate You
....I never actually...want bad...for you...*sigh* If you don't...want me to...talk to...then...Okay!!..I Never..

He holds your hand...and dragged you...."

Taehyung: Let's go.....