part 7, 1408

You could have swore that you remember ripping the paper...

You look away then back at the paper. "..t-that is bizarre..." You say as you stumble on your words.

You walk out of the room and make your way to the stereo. You push the off button and head back to the bathroom while taking out your recorder.

"Finally I got something to write about.." you mumble. "A ghost that offers turned down service." You say into the recorder as you quietly laugh to yourself.

You pace around the room a little and start to laugh. "Alright... Let's Encyclopedia Brown this bitch." You stand in the middle of the frame and you start to look around. You hold your hand out to point at everything your saying. "looking out the open window, hear the music and hit my head, i turn over to the bed for the chocolate, then go into the closet which would've-" you take a moment to catch your breath. "Houdini have to of come in here," You point inside the bathroom. "Does the paper trick," you then look at the neatly folded toilet paper. "and is in the living room!" You exclaim while sprinting out of the bathroom to the living room and frantically look around.

You turn around a notice the brown closet

You turn around a notice the brown closet. "Whatever is messing with me has to be in there. It's the last place to hide..." You think to yourself.

You slowly walk up to the door while you put the recorder in your pocket

You slowly walk up to the door while you put the recorder in your pocket. Right when you're close enough you run at it and swing open the doors. You stare at the nothingness inside then slam the doors closed. You slowly walk away from the doors looking for clues to help you. You look up at the ceiling and see a shadow move through the dim vent lights.