Chapter 5⃣: Prom Proposal

Lydia Pov 😇🌸

Its been a couple of weeks since I've talked to August idk if i was mad at him or what. I guess i was just waiting for him to text me first.

Since i haven't talked to August i been thinking on how to tell him about what happened to me. I hate thinking about it but i have to tell him.

As i started to get bored i decided to go and fix me something to eat and lay down and watch a movie.

As I started to head downstairs i left my phone on my bed and i heard my phone ring it sounded like it was August ringtone but i didn't pay it no mind since he haven't text me.

- 10 mins later

As i started to eat my food that i made i heard my phone ring once again and i just felt anxious because i wanted to know if it was August or not

Once i was done eating i decided to wash my dish and head to my room to see who text me. As i went upstairs i saw my phone light up. Once i reached my phone i checked to see if it was august, and luckily it was

August 🔐💓😛: Ma meet me in at the park by the school in 20 mins. ❤️😊

As i read that message i was kinda pissed off because August haven't texted me in forever and then out of nowhere he text me and says meet him 😒

So as i threw a fit i decided to go and take a quick shower and do my daily hygiene.

As i threw on some jeans and a fur coat i grabbed my keys and headed to my car to meet up with August to see what he wanted.

August pov 💂🏽😈

Today was the day that i was gonna ask lydia to prom the way i had it set up was cute to me i guess.

I haven't text her in some weeks so she probably was gonna be mad when i hit her up with this message but ion care she can be mad with her mad ass 😂

Lydia 🌹😻❤️: Ma meet me in at the park by the school in 20 mins. ❤️😊

Some mins passed and she didn't reply so i could tell that she was mad 😂 but i didn't care.

Thats the only reason i haven't texted her was because i been planning to ask her to prom.

Lydia pov 😇🌸

As i pulled up to the park near the school i was confused because i didn't see august car anywhere.

I guess he wasn't here yet. As i was waiting i decided to walk in side the parks to head to the swings as i waited.

As i was heading to the car i heard a dog run up to me and bark. It was the cutest little dog I've ever seenn omgg

As i picked it up and look at it it had a note attached to it. I was confused to i opened the note and it said

- Look up baby 😏

As i looked up i saw august standing there with a dozen roses , a picnic basket and a huge sign behind him saying WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME ❤️.

Once i saw that i placed the dog down by my side and started to put my hands over my eyes starting to buss out in tears. it was the cutest thing ever.

As i felt august hands wrap around me i leaned my head on his chest and shook my head yes.

As i looked up at him he looked down at me and i gave him a kiss.

As i started to think it clicked that this is what august has been doing the whole time and why he haven't texted me or anything.

Once i dried my tears up august grabbed my hand and led me the blanket on the ground. As he laid there down on his side i stared at him and said " you know i was mad at you right."

He shook his head yeah and giggled

As we was sitting there my doggy and up to me and jumped on my lap and smelt me 😩

The dog was so adorable i couldn't resist but to look at her and smile

As i was smiling at her august asked " what are you gonna name her "

I shrugged my shoulders and said ummm what about chanel.

He shrugged his shoulders and giggled and said baby its your dog so name it what you want

Once we started to eat a little bit my stomach started to hurt and i was tired so i asked August could we leave now.

He shook his head yes and as he got up he asked whats wrong baby?

As i told him what was wrong he asked did i want to go to the doctor or not. I shook my head no because tbh i kinda didn't like going to doctors.

As he picked me up i carried chanel in my lap as he carried me to the car and asked did i want him to follow me to the house and let him spend the night.

I poked out my lip at him and shook my head yes.

As i got in the car i placed chanel in the passenger seat and headed to the house with august riding behind me

- 5 mins later

As i pulled up to the house august pulled up behind me. I flickered my lights so he could come up to the car. As i saw him walk up to the car he opened the door and i reached out my arms giving him a hint to pick me up.

Once august noticed i wanted to be picked up he picked me up with chanel in my arms and headed inside to tuck me in bed.

Once august got done taking me to my bed i told him that some of his shirts was hanging up in his closet. As he got a shirt from the closet i undressed in to my panties and sports bra and laid in the bed with chanel in my arms waiting for August to give me my goodnight kiss 😘.

Prom Proposal 😻?
They so cute 😩
Goals 😭
Feedback?