Awkward..

I stood there long and silent. He looked at me inwardly. I shuffled my feet a little. He finally let go of my collar and crossed his arms, looking straight at me.

I don't know if he was expecting an answer from me or not, but I guiltily just looked down at the ground, not able to face him. I put my hand on my shoulder but in the process I accidently bumped Kokichi's crossed arms. I quickly looked up at him, but he seemed unbothered by this.

"Well, I see that you don't have an explanation for following me around town, and I know it's not just because you wanted to come here." Kokichi explained.

"If you don't tell me, maybe I'll have to make you." Kokichi said with a deep grin.

I held my breath and backed deep into the corner, wishing that I had never come. This was such a stupid idea! How was I even going to explain to him how I found him in a place like this. This day could not get worse. 

"Ha! Just kidding!" He teased as he stuck his tongue out at me.

I took a deep breath and glanced around awkwardly. This day is going to haunt me forever. I really should probably get going, school does start tomorrow, and I don't know which I'd rather be in longer: in this awkwardly position with a guy I barely know, or in school. They both seem like things I hate. I mean not that I honestly hate being in this situation, I'd just much rather not be in it to start with. 

"Well, umm..." I started to say but it came out in a jumble.

"Huh? What? Well sorry anyways here I'll let you out." Kokichi said as unlocking the stall door and holding it open for me to go out. I was too focused hiding my embarrassed red face from Kokichi that I had almost ran into a person walking into the restrooms. I looked up to say sorry only to realize that this day was getting worse and worse by the second. I had run into Kaito. Of all the people. Has he heard what me and Kokichi were talking about? My mind filled with questions as we stared at each other. Finally, he spoke.

"Shuichi!?!? What are you doing here? Let only with... another guy... and just what were you guys doing in there?" He said in a stern voice.

I glanced to Kokichi. It didn't help the situation at all that he was standing super close to me, practically leaning on my shoulder. Kaito got impatient for an answer and began talking again.

"What ever you were doing, did you come out or something and not tell me?" Kaito said in a rushed voice.

I instantly turned mad red after he had said this. I looked at Kokichi who was grinning at me, so I quickly fixed my eyes on Kaito. Still trying to calm down my face, I tried to work something out with Kaito.

"Umm well you see, why don't I explain what had happened." I said.

We all walked out of the bathroom to find Kaede.

"Oh yeah, I came here with her. We were going to invite you but you weren't at the apartment and your phone was off." He said then took a deep sigh.

I nodded my head apologetically to him.

"Wow Shuichi! What are you doing here? And who is that guy?" Kaede said while looking at Kokichi.

"Ahem I'm Kokichi Ouma." He said.

Kaede rolled her eyes. "Where'd you pick this dump up?" She muttered rudely but intentionally loud enough for everyone to hear.

I snorted deeply to show my opinion that Kaede shouldn't have done that.

I decided now that Kaede was here it would be too awkward to explain the situation I was in with Kokichi...

Kaito scoffed. "Well are you going to explain what you were doing with Kokichi in the b-" I cut Kaito off short.