𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 2 ❣️

NO ONE POV

The tears that Miyeon have been holding on since she meet Minnie finally burst out. She felt nothing but hatred, madness toward Minnie.

How could she claimed that Seungmin is her son when it's me who taking care of him for the whole damn time. She never here she was never fuckin here. I hate you so much Minnie i fuckin hate you.

Miyeon grunted furiously, wiping her tears aggressively.

Miyeon left Seungmin at Soyeon's house, she need some time alone to think about all this shit.

"I hate you i hate you i hate you! I fuckin hate you! You hurt me, you broke my trust, you lied to me! You're a liar! I hate you" Miyeon repeat the same word over and over again.

Yes she said she hate her, but she can't deny deep inside her heart she still love her. She never stop loving the girl, she always and forever love her.

Miyeon crying for 2 hours straight and suddenly her phone ringing a small smile appears at her face when she read the name of the contact.

"Where are you Cho Miyeon?! I've been calling you since age ago. Where the fuck did you go?" It's Shuhua, the younger may look like she didn't give a fuck about Miyeon but she care of Miyeon more than herself.

Miyeon chuckle hearing Shuhua get scolded by Soojin cause she swearing toward Miyeon.

"Don't worry shu, I'm okay. I'll be back in half and hour i guess, and please take care of Seungmin. And please don't tell him anything. He's too young to understand this" Miyeon said and Shuhua nodded even tho Miyeon can't see her right now.

They talked a little bit more, after they bit a goodbye Miyeon hang up. She sat still in the car. Deep in her thought. Soon she fall asleep.

___________

Minnie's pov

I decided to take a walk, i totally understand why Miyeon acting that way, it's my fault and i know it.

I left Miyeon at the time where she's pregnant. I hate myself for not able to protect this relationship. I was too afraid. I can't think straight at that time.

~flashback~

"Nicha, where'd you go last night?" Mr. Kim cold voice asked.

"None of  your business" Minnie talked back, she really hate her mom for leaving her dad and married with this fucker. Mr. Kim is not her real father. her real father is in Thailand, Minnie visit him sometime.

"Talk to me like that and see what I'm gonna do"

" Whatever" Minnie said making her way to the exit door.

"Break up with her"  Mr. Kim's word make Minnie stop her track. How the fuck did he know about my relationship?

"No i will not! You have no right to arrange my life"

Suddenly Mr. Kim show something on the vr. It's Miyeon and there's a man following her. Minnie looked calm at teh outside but she is panicking inside cuz she knew well what her "father" gonna do if she didn't break up with Miyeon .

"Break up with her or you know what I'm gonna do"  Mr. Kim said as he walked away from the room.

Minnie fall on her knees crying quietly. She can't leave Miyeon, Miyeon have no one in this world except her. And Minnie know Miyeon is pregnant. She can't leave her.

What should i do?

~flashback end ~

NO ONE POV

Miyeon had a hard time giving birth to Seungmin.

~flashback~

"Ma'am are you okay? Ma'am?" Miyeon heard someone calling her.

"Please help me, take me to hospital" Miyeon said and that person look at her legs and saw a blood on her long skirt skirt.

"Babe! Come here! " The person said and a much taller girl came looking shocked. "We need to take her to the hospital let's go" The person said and her partner nodded carrying Miyeon.

Soon they arrive at the hospital and they quickly transfer Miyeon to the labour room. Eventho they're just a stranger they decide to wait until she's done.

~flashback end~

I FOREVER HATE YOU KIM MINNIE