CHAP 3❣️

NO ONE POV

"Mommy? Wake up" Seungmin said as he shaked Miyeon's body. It's 7 in the morning and he's actually excited about the new school.

Miyeon opened her eyes and smile seeing her son in a school uniform. She get up from the bed and kissed his cheek.

"Are you excited for new school?" Miyeon asked and he nodded cutely.

"Okay, go wait for me downstairs, I'll be there in 10 okay?"

"Okay mommy, i love you" Miyeon smile and say "i love you too" and kiss his forehead.

Miyeon is grateful that she have someone who can make her smile even with a small thing.

And sometimes she always remember Minnie cuz Seungmin is like a boy version of her. And it's make her sad and angry at the same time.

She love her, her love for Minnie never change even a bit. But the the madness and hatred toward Minnie's action make her felt so angry.

Miyeon aggressively wipe her tears that without her knowing slowly rolling down on her cheek.

"You really gotta stop thinking about her Miyeon. She's the reasons why you stop believing in love"

______________________________
-------------------------------------------------

"Bye sweetheart, study well okay? Mommy always love you" Miyeon said and Seungmin kiss both of her cheek before going inside the classroom.

_______________

It's 5am in the morning and Minnie's fhone is buzzing like crazy. It turned out to be her bestfriend Lisa. Asking her a favor.

"Minnie-ya sorry for disturbing your sleep but can you send Sulli to the school? I can't make it today... I'm sure she's sulking again" Lisa said over the phone.

" Awhh come on lis.... you really need to stop overworked yourself. Haishhh... When should i pick her up? " Minnie asked irritated.

" 7:10am thismorning and her school end at 12:00pm." Lisa said and Minnie nodded eventho Lisa can't see it.

" Okay okay, I'll do it, but you have to treat me for a week, deal?. "

" Yeah yeah whatever, anyway thanks bud. " Lisa thanks Minnie and they end the call.

Lisa is currently in Thailand because of  work. She supposed to be back yesterday but something came up and she couldn't make it. And Minnie's 100% sure that Sulli is sulking again.

_____________

"Sulli baby come on please, let's get inside" Minnie is trying to persuade Sulli, cuz she wouldn't move from her seat even a bit.

Sulli is still upset because of her mother. And Minnie is the one who have to deal with this.

"Sulli, please let's go, you said you were excited to meet your new friend right? Come on let's go you're gonna be late sweetie" Minnie said and thankfully she gave in and get out from the car.

After bid a goodbye with Sulli she was about to enter her car when she saw two person that seems very familiar to her.

"Miyeon......." 

____________________________________________________________