CHAP 4 ❣️

NO ONE POV

"Miyeon...."

Minnie make her way to that person and softly tap her shoulder.

"The hell that you want?!"

Miyeon was a bit shocked when she felt someone touching her shoulder but as soon as she saw that person she yanked her hand harshly.

"Myeon-ah I'm sorry please let me explain everything" Minnie said trying to hold Miyeon's hand, but Miyeon step back.

"What explanation do you want to hear? It's not enough that you hurt my heart, you left me alone when I was pregnant with your child!" Miyeon said with tear in her eyes.

" Please let me talk to you just once, give me a chance to explain everything. It's up to you if after I explain everything and you still don't want to see my face and you still hate me then I'll walk away from you forever if that's what you want, just give me a chance to explain myself." Minnie said and hold Miyeon's hand this time Miyeon didn't pushed her away.

" Meet me at xxx cafe on 10:30am, we'll talk about this " Miyeon said and walked away from Minnie.

_______________

xxx cafe
No one pov

"Okay so here we go. I'm sorry for leaving you back then, i have no choice. And I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for not being there with you, I'm sorry that i leave without explaination, I'm sorry i leave you hanging. And I'm sorry for not being able to protect our relationship. I'm just a coward back then. Mr. Kim told me to break up with you or else he will hurt you and our baby. I didn't want that to happen. I tried to tell you about this so many time but idk how he figured it out. He threatening to hurt you if i tell you about this. That's why i avoiding you the whole week. "

~flashback~

"Excuse me Lisa-shii did you perhaps ever seen Minnie? I've been looking for her" Miyeon is in basketball court talking to lisa, one of the basketball player also know as Minnie's buddy.

" You must be Miyeon right? " Lisa asked and Miyeon nodded awkwardly. She just want to get out from there cuz almost all of the boys in the court are looking at her well not exactly looking more like checking her out and it make her so uncomfortable.

"Well I'm sorry but she haven't contact me since three days ago. I also don't know where she is. I'm sorry Miyeon-shi" Lisa said. Miyeon nodded slowly and thank her before get out from the Court.

Where are you Nicha

~Flashback end~

Without her knowing Miyeon's tears that she been holding since Minnie shows up finally burst.

"Hey hey don't cry, Miyeon -ah I'm sorry" Minnie said and take a tissue to wipe Miyeon's tears.

Miyeon take the tissue and wipe her tears. "Now that you already explained everything to me, so please don't ever show your face to me. And stop calling Seungmin your son, he's my son" That was Miyeon last word before she get out from the cafe leaving Minnie alone, Again.

____________________________________________________________