T H R E E

I was looking back for spelling mistakes in this book and tell me why I wrote she instead of he like 10+ times.. I'm so sorry 💀

I think you can tell I have no idea how duels work in twst 💀

After seeing female yuu I'm considering making her the Yuu in this book 😈

Warnings, not so detailed descriptions of a battle, cursing

M/n's POV

Roaranai Dorm:
.

.

.

As soon as i had gotten to the dorm, I had my eyes set on dueling the current vice-dorm leader. How will do this though... Hmm, I should probably ask Wen to see if he knows anything. Yeah, that sounds good. Now to find Wen's office.

Once I found the office, which took forever to find. He first stated that He knew I was going to ask him this, so he already explained the situation to the headmaster. I then asked Wen about what the vice-dorm leaders unique magic is to prepare me. He explained that the vice dorm leader name is Kun Silius. And his unique magic is "The Dance of Blossoms" where he unleash a storm of petals that can slightly rot the flesh apon touch or at least hurt it.

I understood what will be needed to win this fight. It will be pretty easy if I plan out the details of the fight in my head.

And so we walked out, and bumped right into the person I was looking for. I looked up and saw a tall man around 6'1, who had pinkish white hair and black eyes with a mole under the lips. He also seemed to be smiling way to much.

"OhHo! Look at the little first year with the dorm-leader! That sure is an interesting sight." The now amused Kun started. "Say, why are you two together in the first place?" Kun questioned, still smiling just as much as before.

"Oh, me and him have a relationship, one in which you don't need to know. Either way ive come to challenge you to a duel for vice-dorm leader position." I answered, looking at Kun, Who hadn't masked his surprised expression since he was too stunned. 

"Challenge me? Ha- your joking right?" Kun smile now was slightly twitching.

"No he isn't, he got permission from me to challenge your position." Wen answered Kun, in a serious tone.

"That is- wow. Okay... so apparently ive not been doing a good job as vice-dorm leader... yeesh..." Kun questioned while twirling his magical pen on his fingers.

"The duel constant now I just need you two to be outside. I don't need you two breaking my things." Wen glared at us.

I and Kun looked at Each other knowing damn well it was a threat. We both knew how violent he can be and we didn't want to die today. So we made our way outside to the courtyard.