S I X

Warnings~Cursing, ooc characters, really bad apology's

Y'all I'm sorry I didn't mention this but the "natural born witches in this story have a actual form rather then having just a human form all the time.
For an example M/n has falcon attributes, like wings, and a few feathers on his sides.
They mostly stick in their human form but they sometimes accidentally turn into the natural form when they try to transform into an animal but are interrupted.

Entering

Entering...
- Chapter 1,The Red-Rose Tyrant -

.

.

.
____________
Rourania dorm

M/n POV
________

Once I bought the cookies I went back the dorm. I am planning on heading to Ramshackle and giving it to Yuu and grim.

As a was walking I went passed Wen's office, the door was slightly open and I saw something I wish I didn't see, it was Wen reprehending a couple of the dorm residents. Damn.. half of them are on the brink of crying.

My guess on what's happening is they broke something that belongs to him. Or they stole something, believe of not, most people in this dorm are greedy. They can't keep their hands off thing that are not they're. However the reason I wish I didn't see it wasn't for any reason, it simple really, I just felt bad for the students even if they might have stolen something. They were on the brink of crying or were crying, I somewhat understand them cause I've been in that position before. But they brought it to themselves. It not my problem anymore. I turned away from the door with unchanging eyes and walked to my dorm room.

As I went in the dorm I greeted Kun and said I was not going to be at the door tonight an to tell Wen that.

I left at around 10pm. I went over to get the cookies. After all that I walked out to the mirror chamber so I can go to Ramshackle to see Yuu.

As I was walking to Ramshackle I saw the red-headed dumbass, Ace... He seemed to notice me cause he started running over to me..

"THAT WAS THE SECOND TIME YOU LEFT US AND WE HAD TO DO ALL THE WORK!" he yelled running next to me.

I replied to him apologizing, "Look, I already felt bad for leaving you. I know I was in the wrong and I felt bad, so I kinda thought I could go to Yuu and since y'all are friend now he can invite you and we can share these cookies." I looked at him with my usual plane face, looking at his expression to see if he even cares.

"Oh. Well if you ever want me to forgive you, you need to stop running away from us and deal with the problems with us, Ok? Oh! And you need to help me with something, I'll tell you what when we get to Ramshackle." Ace said, I wasn't surprised he asked me this. Not one bit, it's only reasonable after I left them to take care of all the stuff that happened.