F I V E

Warning~ might be some dark humor (ex

Warning~ might be some dark humor (ex. I'm gonna off myself), cursing, some characters might be a lil ooc (out of character)

Potionology class

POV~M/n

.

.

.

I woke up when half the class was already there. I sighed, I really forgot how much i hated class, it's too loud.. And even when it's partly quiet it's boring and then i have to do workkkk.. Honestly it's a bothering process, and stupid. But I need to do my work or else I'll be yelled at and who really wants that.

Since I was lost in my thoughts my seatmate had decided to pop up next to me.

"Hey aren't you that guy who I saved at orientation from being hit with fire?" Now I looked who it was, the guy had a feminine face, black eyes and hair, however instead of short hair he had long that was kept in a bun, he also appeared to also be in the Rourania dorm.

"Oh, you are I never got to thank you for that, thanks. even though that fire wouldn't have hurt me in the slightest.." I said muttering the last part.

"Yeah, yeah it's no problem! Whats your name?" my seatmate asked finally sitting down and looking at me.

"Oh, I'm M/n L/n." I answered, he looked a little interested.

"You mean like the L/n that works for the khan family?" he asked, I answered back with a simple, yes and asked him for his name.

"Oh well, I'm Peng Hua!" well thats a name I name I haven't heard in a while, so his he like part of the Hua family? Like the guy descended from Mulan? The girl that tried and almost succeed in the killing of Bori Khan? Even if that's so, wouldn't they be in RSA.. Nah it's got to be a mistake right? I mean Hua is a somewhat popular last name, so maybe it's just a coincidence. However I should ask about it to be sure

"Yeah? That's cool by chanc-" I was intrupted by the teacher coming in the class.

"Hello, as you all know you will be my new homeroom students. My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics." thank god- and then he continued, "And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains."

... WHAT. And he continued again,"The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly." he finished... I feel like offing myself cause I have no clue what anyone of those things are..