Diluc as a roomie ft. kaeya and childe

In the world of teyvat dorm rooms r mixed <3

Takes place in the modern AU world of teyvat but elemental powers still exist.

You waved goodbye to your new friend as you split ways with them in the dorm hall. Sighing as you looked at your room keys once again to check your room number. As you were only a few meters away from your room, you could hear various yelling and laughter coming down the hall.

"Stupid guys who can't shut up" you muttered to yourself.

And then you realised it came out of the room you were going to.

"Okay just one year here. I can do this"

You opened the door and looked in.

The screaming stopped for a second/

You closed the door and backed away.

"Maybe it's not too late to rent a house near this school" You turned away and started walking, dragging your suitcase with you.

You heard the door open again, a guy with ginger hair was leaning on the door frame, looking very sexy. "oh sorry about them, apparently, they're half-siblings and love arguing" The ginger chuckled before adding "Or maybe it's just Diluc. Come in"

You followed him into the dorm room, the room had one bathroom, a small living room that was connected to the kitchen, a table and finally a bedroom with 2 bunk beds. A blue-haired guy was sitting on the couch with a smug look on his face while the red hair stood at the other side of the room with his arms crossed.

"Guys, this is our last roommate-uh what's your name?" Ginger boi chuckled again.

"[Name]"

"Hey there~ I'm Kaeya"

"I suggest you stay away from [Name] Kaeya, I'm Diluc Ragnvindr by the way"

"Oh don't be so harsh" Kaeya whined.

"And I am Ajax, you can also call me Childe" The ginger smiled.

You awkwardly smiled back.

"Uhm--" You spoke, all of their heads turning towards you and giving you a stare. "Which one is my bunk?"

"Oh about that, we are still deciding."

"I wanted to have mine on top of Diluc's, but he seems to hate me." Kaeya gave a sarcastic shoulder shrug.

"And he doesn't seem to like me either"

"Says the person who graduated from Fatui High" Diluc glared.

"Well since you seem to hate everyone, I guess you'll have to share with [Name]" Childe pointed to you with an apologetic look.

Diluc rolled his eyes and turned his head away, arms crossed, but he seemed to relax.

"I'll show [Name] the bedrooms, you two continue" Childe smiled trying to excuse himself, gesturing you to follow him.

"I'll come along" Diluc insisted.

"Then I'll come too" Kaeya followed, earning a groan from Diluc, who clearly didn't want Kaeya to come along.

"Okay [Name] can pick first" Childe spoke as he showed you the room. The room wasn't big, with two bunk beds on each side of the wall and a little space in the middle for walking, one big closet for you to share.