1

READ THIS 1ST--

THIS STORY ISNT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

NOT LIKE THE SHOW SOME SIMILARITIES BUT NOT OUTCOME

THIS STORY MAY OR WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING~

DIRTY SEX

BLOOD

MURDER

ABUSE

VIOLENCE

TARA HATE

POSSIBLY MENTIONED

RAPE 

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

KIDNAPPING

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ WHAT COULD OR MAY BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY DONT READ IT.

______________________________________________________________________________

Growing up a lot of us was asked what we wanted to be when we had gotten older.  and my reply was the same to help people find their dream home in real estate.

I don't know what actually got me into wanting to be a realtor. apart from the fact that I get to witness people either finding their dream home or finding their first house.

I had studied hard doing what I needed to. I got my license and I went to work for a local realtor to get some experience and to be able to share so much enjoyment with buyers.

After I got about four years of real estate under my belt I left the big city and headed west looking for a small town to possibly open my own little real estate company. 

I found a little town called charming so I decided I'd live there and open a realtor company there called Maren real estate.

 I didn't need anything huge since it was just myself so I had got a small little building space in a plaza and I made sure I had everything taken care of and up to date. I had gotten everything legalized and then I had purchased plenty of business cards and signs and everything else that I would need before setting out to get my first customer.

I had been in Charming for roughly two in a half months and I was a very busy realtor. I had hired some other realtors and a receptionist so that I wouldn't lose business and that I'd not overwork myself.

I had met a very good-looking heavily tatted man named Happy and we hit it off very well. 

he had come to my real estate company looking for a small house since he was thinking of moving to charming so I showed him some options and helped him purchase his first home since he had always lived in apartments.

After the whole client business person ordeal was settled and done with we started seeing each other.

I learned he's a mechanic and biker. 

I told him I wasn't needing to know anything else. unless my life was at risk, other than that  I wasn't gonna butt my nose in his business.

he learned about me which I'm not as excited as being a biker in a club. I'm just a simple girl who is a realtor.

he didn't care that I was simple he actually enjoyed that I wasn't money hungry or a gold digger. he liked that I can provide for myself and be independent.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  that's the start of this story. Hopefully, its gonna turn out good.

number of chapters are unknown

chapter lengths vary