4

I had managed to go and Get the crow removed while still under lockdown. I had told Gemma I was taking Kip with me to get some business handled.

After it was removed I decided I was not gonna be a fool when it comes to love. I was gonna be playing it smart and not trust easily like I had with Happy.

I headed to a store and bought a completely new outfit purchased it then I changed into before I headed back to the clubhosue.

Poor Kip didn't know what to do when he seen me in tight leather pants and a cami top.

I thanked him before I headed to the kitchen to offer my help.

"Hot damn Blair" Gemma says

"you like?" I asked

"you look like you making someone regret the actions" she says

"I am" I replied

"what the fuck did Happy do?" she asked

I say nothing just turned lifted my shirt and showed the now empty spot where his crow once was.

"std pussy?" she asked

"yea" I replied

"whats the lie or excuse?" she asked

"we've not fucked" I replied

"how the fuck can you fuck unless you want to lose your real estate license by fucking in the open and getting arrested and having a criminal record?" she asked

"he knows how busy my company has and how hard I've been working towards a long vacation time. yet he claims he was bored so he went and got him a loose syphilis pussy with fake tits. so he can take them gashes and shove them up his ass so fucked deep he can taste them" I say

she said nothing which I was glad cause I was seriously done with the whole ordeal.

Gemma and I had taken care of making food for everyone. we helped those when they needed something. 

I was doing things that an ol'lady would do yet that was taken from me when my ex slipped his fucking pecker into syphilis pussy.

After helping Gemma with everything I went and just busied myself with different things.

"marry me?"

I looked over my shoulder at Tig and smirked.

"whats got you turned on the pants or top?" I asked

"That voluptuous ass" he says as he took a seat beside me.

" I don't think your little gashes would appreciate me taking their dirty son off the market" I commented

he shrugged

"how are you doing?" I asked 

"I'm living the dream," he says

"being the dirty kinky biker is living the dream?" I asked

"uh-huh" he says

I smiled while shaking my head.

Tig and I got to talking a bit more till JT called Chruch then I went to the room I was staying in and browsed some listings for my new place of residency.

After finding some I saved the information logged off and headed back out the door.

It sucks that my relationship didn't even hit the month mark before the shit hit the fan. I mean damn I figured I'd at least gotten to the three months or half-a-month before shit went flipside. but apparently Happy can't stand the fact that I work long hours to earn my well-deserved vacation so I can do plenty of things with him and not worry about work.

I guess why they always say choose your career over a man cause the career wont break your heart.