Chapter 16: Comeback

Y/N's POV

While Chanyeol is busy with his comeback, you have been keeping yourself busy as well. You are involved with the design of EXO's comeback concept, but also on the side you help style other SM artists for their comebacks, performances, or filming.

During one of the assignments, Red Velvet's Irene starting chatting with you about her new discovery, "Hey Y/N, did you have a youtube channel back in Japan?"

"Yes I did, its been so long already, where did you hear about it?" You are surprised someone brought that up since its been 4 months now since you've moved to Seoul and since you've uploaded anything.

"I followed you on instagram and the computer recommended me some of your videos because of that?"

"Ahh, yeah I haven't updated since I started working for SM"

"Oh why?"

"I used to just do make up tutorials on the side for fun based on inspiration I had from my styling gigs."

"You have so much inspiration here!" Irene points at herself and the both of you laugh at her cute gesture.

"Haha maybe you are right. I can use your face." You play along with her. "I would probably need approval from the company if I do that."

"You should! It would be great to give our fans styling tutorials of our concept. Straight from the professional"

"Ok let me speak with the company about this."

----------
Timeskip

So over the next week, you put together a proposal about your channel's concept and the benefits for SM for management to review. You were nervous about it getting approved since the company has never done something like this. Therefore, when your proposal got approved you were so excited that you got right to work - you started a live on your channel announcing your "comeback".

"Hello everyone! It's been so long since I've greeted you guys. Hope everyone has been well." You started off by greeting your followers in English and Japanese as your videos from before were based in English and sometimes Japanese. "It's been 4 months since my previous vlog, where I bid farewell to my life in Japan and I told you that time that I was moving to a new job in a new city. I don't think I actually disclosed where I was going..."

Suddenly comments of guesses from viewers started flooding in, many had guessed other parts of Japan, some said Europe given the fashion seen there is also very big, a few said LA, and finally you saw a correct guess. "Yes it's Seoul! Xoxogossipgirl guessed right! Annyeong from Seoul!" You said in your beginner Korean. You then explained your journey to Seoul to your viewers, from how you had always wanted to come, learning Korean to prepare, then a friend called you with an opportunity and how you finally moved here.

"So now I am working at one of the top companies in the entertainment industry. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and top celebrities. Which brings me to finally sharing with you what I have planned for my vlogs going forward. It will be..." While you go on to explain your concept, the comment section is going crazy again. Everyone is guessing which entertainment company you are in and who they will get to see featured on your channel. You take notice of this, but wanted to keep it a surprise, "Haha it seems like everyone is really interested in which company I'm in, but..." before you were able to finish your sentence, the door of the makeup studio you were filming in barges open and two childish faces pop in. Before you could tell them to be quiet because you are doing a live, they rush over behind you and greet your viewers, "Hi Y/N's viewers! It's Chanyeol and Sehun here! Thanks for supporting our favorite makeup artist!"

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" You asked surprised.

"Supporting our favorite makeup artist in her comeback announcement!" Sehun answered sweetly.

"And helping you promote you channel!" Chanyeol replies.

You look at him confused.

He points at the comment section and you see it flooded with cheers of excitement.
"Omg it's Chanyeol and Sehun"
"Exo!"
"She's working at SM"
"Unnie, please say hi to NCT for me!"

You look back at Chanyeol impressed with his plan as you didn't expect all the attention. He winks back. Then turns to the camera, "Y/N is working on our comeback with us so remember to follow her for more updates on our concept! And don't forget to also watch my channel NNG"