The Devil You Made

So, I'm changing this quite a but. And by that I mean it's in the future. 

Ships: AstaxOC (Fuck you all there isn't enough of this ship)

Twenty years after it all, after his trial, after his betrayal, after the day he broke. Before a magic knight he was beat, tormented, and more. Except by one person, Yuna. Unlike her brother, Yuno, she saw Asta as a human, not a monster. Asta soon gained feelings for her, for obvious reasons, as she did the same. But each never told one another. After the exams he was ignored by everyone. Healers never touched him, he was put one the worst missions, and he had to survive on his own. After the elf invasion, they used him as a scapegoat. They exicuted him in front of everyone, even his love. During the fight with Luficero, Yuna and Yuno used their best attack as one to take him down, but they were no match for him. She put up more of a fight than her brother as he was thrown away. The demon aimed to stomp on her, but a black shield protected her. The grimore that she kept as a keep-sake of the boy flew in front of her and a black being came out. It was Asta, though not human he was now a devil. He took down the king with ease and Yuna hugged him with streams of tears. Now in the present  A new generation has arose and taken the exams. Follow Asta in his jouney with the bastereds of Clover.