Staria Grynerball

(This will have some aspects of The Devil you made, but it's it's own story.)

Ships: None, unless you want me to add some

In an AU where the Dark Triad were loyal and never attack the royal Spade family, Asta had a brother, and Clover is the villain.

Two , baby, brothers sat on the porch of a church. After awhile a father took them inside. They grew up at that church. One boy, Sigil, was labeled the 'Hope of Hafe, and the other, Asta, labeled a defect. Asta vowed that he would prove them all wrong, so he trained day and night. Years pasted and the two earned their grimoire. The church, even Sigil, mocked the mana-less boy saying even with a grimoire he wouldn't get into the magic knights. Well, he did. Into the same squad aswell. Of course they were treated differently, a boy with Spacial Magic as good as royality, and another with a anti-magic great-sword. Skip over to after the elf arc, Asta's brother, squad, everyone labeled him a devil. He was planned to be executed, but the day before he escaped. Not long after, he wound up in Spade and founded by the Dark Triad. He was taken to the royal family, they saw his potential and adopted him. Although it took awhile, he eventually warmed up to them. Him and his brother, Yuno, were labeled as the strongest in Spade. His anti-magic along with Yuno's Star and Wind Magic made them the unstoppable duo. Then, Clover raided the royal house, and paid the ultimate price.