🦋16🦋

Author's POV.-

Your sobs died down as you fall asleep while crying. Jungkook was sitting outside of your room waiting for you to calm down so he could talk to you and explain you everything. As soon as your cries stop, he entered your room to see your sleeping frame sitting on the floor while leaning on the bed. His eyes soften as he carefully walk towards you. He removed the heirs falling on your face and admired your tear stained face.

Your nose was red while your eyes were swollen, yet you were looking so ethereal for him. He gently held you and picked you up before lying you on the bed. Tucking you under the bed, he let his eyes roam on your face for few seconds before it stopped on your lips. The memories of your lips crashing on him flashed in his mind as he wetted his own lips unknowingly. Sighing, he bend down to peck your forehead instead your lips and left after giving you a last glance.

Jin and Taehyung walked in Namjoon office room but their steps halted hearing Namjoon growling at his mens. "HOW THE FUCK YOU MISSED HIM? DIDN'T I PAID YOU ENOUGH?" He was shouting on top of his lungs making Jin worried as he barged inside to see him standing in front of his desk. "Joon." Namjoon's ears perked up hearing his hyungs voice as he turned around as a wide smile plastered on his face. "Hyung!!" He walk towards Jin before engulfing him in a hug. Both the brothers shared a cozy moment before parting away. But the smile on Jin's face didn't last longer when his eyes landed on the guns and photos scattered on the desk. "Hyung..." Without hearing Namjoon's word, Jin walk towards the desk and picked a random picture laying on the glass desk. His eyes turned dark looking at the photo. It was non other than his father, Kim Hyun.

Slamming the picture on the desk, Jin turned around with a serious face. "What's happening here?" Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other before they decided to tell him everything. Jin sat on the chair and heard everything calmly, but deep inside he was feeling regret. Regret for not being able to be a good son, and now a good brother. "This is what I left you guys to do here?" He spoke while being disappointed and angry at his younger brothers. Both looked down not being able to see in their hyung's angry eyes.

The knock on the door broke the unbearable silence in the room as Jin let out a 'come in' in a frustrated tone. Jungkook peek his head in the room filled with silence only to get a fierce gaze from Jin. "Yeah, you're the only one left. Come in." Jungkook gulped hearing Jin's cold voice as he stepped inside the room and stood beside Taehyung. "So, you're the one who brought that girl here, right?" Jungkook's eyes widen as he looked towards Namjoon but he just gave him a nod making him sigh. "A-Actually..." "I was the one to brought her here." Taehyung admitted cutting off Jungkook. Jin rubbed his forehead while closing his eyes. "Taehyung-ah..." Jin let out a frustrated groan as he stood from the chair and paced around the room. "Why?" Jin's question made Taehyung look up at him. "So we could get her father." "And what made you think that it'll make him let his guards down?" The question made Taehyung speechless. He was right. The person who never cared about anything but money, why would kneel for his daughter?

The room felt silence as Jin waited for his brothers to speak. Finally letting out a sigh, Namjoon looked at his brother. "Even if, we should not stop trying. The only thing we cared about is revenge. And I'm gonna get it no matter what." Namjoon's word made Jin looked at him with no emotions. "I'm agreeing with Joon hyung." Taehyung spoke with a little sturn voice. "Well, you guys are not kids anymore. So you can take your decisions by yourself. You guys don't need your hyung anymore, right?" Jin chuckle sadly making them both looked at him worried. "No, hyung..." "It's fine. Do whatever you guys want." Jin walk out without hearing anything from his brothers as they both follow him out, while Jungkook stood there with heavy heart. He had a feeling that things are not going to end well.

Time Skip-

Opening the door, Jungkook saw you sitting on the bed with a blank expression. His heart calmed seeing you awake as he walk towards you. Your pale face came in his display making him worried. "You okay?" He asked while placing his hand on your forehead but you moved aside making him stop. "Stop pretending as you care." You spoke in cold and dead voice crushing Jungkook's heart but he kept his cool. "Y/N, listen to me." He tried to speak but that only made you scoff. "Listen what? How you manipulated me? Or how you betrayed me?" You stood face to face him trying to hold your lifeless body together. You stumble dus to weakness. Jungkook tried to hold you but you didn't let him touch you. "Or how you used me?" "Y/N!!" He shouted a little hearing your words as you just looked at him blankly. "Truth is always bitter Jungkook." Tears brimmed in your eyes as you looked away. His heart churn looking at you avoiding any sort of contact with him. "I hate you Jungkook." A tear slipped from your eye as you walk towards the big glass window trying to hide your tears from him, but the sadness in your voice was enough to let him know your condition.

"Do you really think everything that happened between us is planned?" Jungkook's voice was pale as he stared at your back. You couldn't hold hearing his half broken voice but you didn't budge. Knowing that it'll only add more pain in your life. "You really think that everything I did was an act?" You felt his breaths on your neck making you shiver. His hands sneaking around your waist as your figure stiffen. He brought his lips near your ear as his grip tighten around you. "Tell me butterfly." He whispered in your ears making your knees go weak. He planted a gentle peck under your ear before turning you around by holding your waist. You looked down, tears still flowing from your eyes.

He held your chin making you look up at him. His moist dou eyes staring in your soul made you forget everything for a second. The approximity didn't help either. He pulled you closer as your bodies pressed together. Your breath hitched as his fingers glided smoothly on your cheek. Your eyes closing as you gave up in his touch. A tear trickle from your cheek as a light sob left your mouth and you spoke in crack voice.

"I hate you Jungkook."

________________🦋_______________

Comment for the next part ❤️