🦋31🦋

Author's POV. -

Today was weekend means grocery day. You, along with your little family went to the store to buy the necessities. Every time Jungkook insists that he'll bring it but this time Yun wanted to join his father. So you also tag along knowing that leaving this father son alone means disaster. You chuckle looking at Jungkook and Yun bickering over which flavour of ice cream to brought as they have different choices.

Looking at them you realise how long you've come. The memories of past events started to play in front of your eyes as if it's just yesterday when you woke up in hospital and saw a worried Jungkook and your mother sitting beside you. Your mother cried and cried clutching you to her chest and you realise how much she have always loved you. Jungkook didn't leave you even for a second and was always there to take care of you. You got to know that your father was arrested for all the crimes he have did adn got sentence to jail for the rest of his life. You felt bad as he was your father afterall, but you couldn't unseen the horrible acts he have did.

But through out this whole period, you never saw Namjoon, Seokjin or Taehyung around you. You asked Jungkook few times but he just dodge the topic successfully. At some point you understood that maybe they don't want to see you. But you failed to notice those three visiting you very frequently whenever you're sleeping. How could they not? You were their only sister.

Your mom wanted to take you home with her but you never wish to return at that place again. It was a nightmare to you. The place where you have so many memories with your father will never give you peace. After a lot of convincing, she finally agreed to let you go with Jungkook. But at one condition, that she'll visit you every week and you can't stop her.

When you left the city with Jungkook, he brought you somewhere far away from those dreadful memories and start a fresh beginning with you. You both got married and he was always the best husband he is. He left everything behind just for you, and you could never be more greatful to him.

Your thoughts faded when you heard the bickering noises coming from your husband and son. You shook your head before walking towards them. "No chocolate." "But you wanted strawberry." "But Yun no want stawbey." You chuckle when you saw your son struggling to let out the word. "What's happening boys?" You asked crouching down, making them looked at you with their bamby eyes. You couldn't help but giggle seeing their faces. Yun was a perfect copy of Jungkook with your brown eyes. "Mumma see. Papa no give chocolate to Yun." You fake glared at Jungkook making your son smile. "Why Jungkook? Why are you not giving him chocolate ice cream?" You asked while taking Yun in your arms and pecking his cheeks. "Baby, get any flavour you want, okay?" The smile on Yun's face widen and he nodded vigorously. "Yay!! I wuv you mumma." You kissed your cheeks making you giggle and Jungkook scoff. You looked at him to find him glaring at Yun while Yun was busy sticking out his tongue towards his father. "Mumma wuvs me more." He cheered and ran towards the ice creams while Jungkook stood up from his knees making you did the same. "We should have use protection, you know." You looked at him with wide eyes and slapped his arm making him chuckle. "Jungkook!!" You shook your head in disbelief and turn to leave but he held your waist pulling you back in his chest. "By the way which flavour do you prefer?" He whispered in your ears making your cheeks turn pink and your eyes widen. You gasp before pushing him away and playful glaring at him. "What? I was talking about ice cream." He pointed towards the ice cream innocently but you know very well what he was talking about. "Yeah yeah " You left him behind and reach towards your son who put a big bucket of chocolate ice cream in the cart and showed you his bunny smile. "I'll be just back." Jungkook informed making you nod and concentrate on your list of ingredients.

As you were busy filling your cart, you didn't noticed Yun walking to another aisle. As you finished the list you turn around to see Yun. "Ok. Let's g-...Yun?" Your eyes searched around for him, but he wasn't in your sight. Your heart beat increased as you desperately looked around to get a glimpse of him but he was nowhere. "Yun!!" As you walk around the place Jungkook bumped into you. "Y/N what happened?" He aske worriedly looking at your tearful eyes. "Kook, I can't find Yun. I don't know where he went?" Jungkook's eyes widen but he assured you that he'll be fine and must be around somewhere. He went to look at the another aisle while your hands started to shiver due to fear. "Maybe he went in toy section." You mumble and ran towards the toys section while calling out for him. "Yun!!" As you you walk further, you heard your baby's voice. "Mumma!!" There he comes running towards you with his little legs while holding a bunny plushie in his hands. You heave out a sigh and crouched before taking him in your embrace.

"Yun. How many times I've told you not to leave my side?" you caressed his heirs while he gave you his innocent smile. Jungkook find you both and walk towards you feeling relieved seeing his little bean safe. As you talk with him he mentioned some uncle helping him, but there was no one. You again looked at the place where he was pointing and something caught your eyes. "Jungkook, hold him. I'll be back." You gave Yun to Jungkook while he confusingly held him and saw you running away from them. "Y/N."

Y/N's POV. -

"How long are you going to run away like this?"

Taehyung's eyes widen when they mate with mine. I was holding his hand tightly while he was staring st me without blinking. I didn't wanted to be emotionally weak at this moment but my tears didn't cooperate with me as they started to flow. I look down trying to calm down myself. I don't know why was I crying so much seeing him after so long. After a few minutes of emotional breakdown, I couldn't hold it anymore and left his hand and walk towards the nearest bench and sat on it while buring my face in my hands. I was sobbing when I felt someone tugging at my hands and removing them from my face. I looked at the person with my blurry vision and saw Taehyung kneeling down in front of me with his cheeks wetting with his own tears. He cupped my cheek and wipe my fresh tear with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry, doll."

________________🦋_______________

Sending tissues in your way.🤧

Comment for the next part ❤️