Haruhi

Tamaki and I have been great friends but he still is obnoxous at times but for some reason I love him a lot. Everyone found out about me being a girl but they accepted me so I went everyday to the Host Club and smiled at them everyday. Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai looked so adorable together. Hikaru and Kaoru were the same twin love weird wait. Kyoya the same nice but acting tough guy act and Tamaki he wont stop blabering about me not dressing like a girl and saying he is my dad which only makes me glare at him. I some times leave and study somewhere else to find that Hikaru follows me and watches me.

I looked at him as he hid behind a stare case I looked around to see nobody just Hikaru and I looked at him blanckly making him sigh and walk to me and sit next to me. He looked aside and passed me a small note making me look at him curiously but I held it and he had left real quick. I opened the small note.

-Note-

Wait for me in front of the school am going to take you somewhere

ATT: Tamaki ♥

-End of Note-

I was confused but I shrugged and I stood up to my next class. 'Mom this rich people are so weird' The students looked at me as the looked normal but my normal 'Boys follow me' routine came back and I sighed knowing this won't end well. I sighed and I looked at them all Tamaki was way in the back and he looked sad I looked down. 'I don't have any courage to tell Tamaki how I feel... Maybe when we meet in front of school' I giggled and I walked back to class but then I bumped with someone I didn't feel the floor just strong hands holding me.

I opened my eyes to be face to face with Kyoya he looked surprised but we both blushed.

"What the hell Kyoya?" Tamaki yelled

I giggled and I looked at Tamamki "Tama-Kun don't worry it was an accident..." I smiled then I looked at Kyoya and I continued "Right Kyoya"

"Yes" he answered

He slowly putted me down and he then started to walk away I looked at him a bit confused but I ignored it I looked at Tamaki and he was blushing. 'Awww I made him blush...' I grabbed his hand and I pulled him as I ran to class making him tense in my hold but I smiled when he held my hand. I smiled after all day I spent with Hikaru and Kaoru with their 'little games'

'Huuuhhh there attempt to make Tamaki get mad with them which their little games end up with me wearing something cute and Tamaki in a nose bleed' I sighed as I took the dress of. 'Why doesn't Tamaki notice the real me instead of telling me to be more girlish?' I sighed suddenly a pair of arms surounds my body and I looked to see it was Tamaki.

I blushed hard and I saw myself and I was half way from completely taking off the dress. I was nerves and I could feel my heart sped up and I looked down 'W-Why is m-my heart g-g-going fast?' His hands moved up and I tensed up but then I noticed he raised my dress I blushed hard in emberesment. I looked at him and he had walked out leaving me something.

I was curious so I just walked to it and I walked towards it and I saw a small dress like the one I am wearing but it was mush nicer and puffier. I smiled and I putted it on and I walked out to have Huney-Sempai jump in my arms but was quickly taken of by Mori I saw Hikaru and Kaoru and Kyoya but no Tamaki.

I felt sad but I smiled at them and hanged out for a bit but the day has come for me to go home. I limo stopped next to me and I froze the door opened and Tamaki came out with a flower in hand and he blushed.

"Haruhi would you like to come with me somewhere?" he asked

I smiled and softly took the rose and answered "Yes Tamaki"

That made him smiled and he took my hand and led me inside of the car making me smile at his gentlemanliness and I entered the car I looked around thinking that the guys were here as well but to see none of them. I blushed knowing that Tamaki and I would be alone I was feeling a bit nerves but then I felt a hand in mine and I looked to see Tamaki sitting next to me and smiling. I calmed down and smiled lightly at him.

I looked out the window as we started to pass a forest and then when it was slowly getting clearer I saw the beach. I smiled and I looked at him as I kept looking at the beach.

'Yay something normal... No private beach or bringing other... Well private part I do not know' I looked around and the beach looked so clean and so clear I wanted to go and have fun it made me giggle. That took me by surprised. Me giggling? That is weird. I glanced at Tamaki who didn't stop looking at me so I just kept looking at the ocean. I rolled the window down and I smelled the air making me close my eyes.

I knew he was watching me and I faced him and I opened my eyes and smiled lightly.

I said "Wow Tamaki this sight is amazing"

Yet again I don't know what I say that makes him paralize and he blushes so strongly. I smiled and looked away from him and saw that we entered a private property. I sighed knowing he would bring me here. But the view was so amazing I couldn't stop looking at it.

"Welcome to my own small home away from my servants and parents" his words calm and happy

I smiled and looked away from the nature and I looked at him and said "It looks amazing Tama-Chan"

The car stopped and that made Tamaki get out of the car in seconds making me look at him a bit confused but it is me and knowing him he likes me. Its is WAY notisable but I hope he doesn't notice that I like him as well. I got out of the car softly and I looked at him as he tried to hide his blushing face making me smile and walk towards him.