TamakixHaruhi

We had walked inside to be met with a lot of people cleaning the place but quickly left I looked at Tamaki and he scratched behind his head but looked serious and walked inside but I walked in as well. I followed him and I didn't see Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, Kyoya and Mori it made me feel weird. A maid looked at me and I saw a suit case and it looked like mine until I realized it was mine.

"H-Hey whats going on here?" I asked confused

"Your staying for a week here as vacation and don't worry I will protect you from anything or everything if you want and you will have peace and quit and what ever you ask you get" Tamaki said

"I never said yes to this" I said a bit annoyed

He smirked and held the side of my face making me freeze up "Your dad was the one who agreed and I didn't want you to be left with the Hiitachin brothers so I took the pleasure in asking my father for the place all to myself and you Haruhi"

That made me blush and my heart thumped fast but I said as I looked away "Fine"

He smiled and he let my face go I let the breath I didn't know I held on to and I was showed to my room which was big and so was the bed. It looked like for 4 people. 'Damn rich people' I went into the shower and when I looked it was huge and I just sighed and went to the shower and slid a door to find the shower but beside it was a tub big two people may fit in it like the shower but it was a tad bit mush bigger.

I closed the door and I started to strip out of my clothes and I smiled as I entered the shower and closed the doors and I started to take a shower the warm water made me feel so calm and I ignored everything and I went to the corner to look for the soap and the slide door opens and I thought it was a maid leaving me something lucky me the mist from the warm water hides me.

I grabbed the body wash and it slipped from my hands and I it opened by itself and was pored on me and it stung when it made it to my eyes and I hissed from the pain so I stood up and went to the water but I was spun around and my eyes were wiped and were added water I was trembling from who was in the shower with me.

When it was gone I looked to see Tamaki and I blushed hard and I pushed him but I almost slipped and he grab me but we fell he was on top of me and I blushed harder he was surprised but our eyes didn't leave each others and for some reason I love it my eyes wondered and I looked at his muscled body and it made me feel a bit hot.

I looked at him as he turned red and so did I. He got off me and I stood up quickly he looked nerves.

"Am sorry I thought the maid turned the shower on I didn't see you am sorry it's hard with the mist" he told me apologetically

I crossed my arms covered my chest a bit and I said "Is ok it was an accident"

I was a bit close to the wall while being under the spray of water I felt real hot and I knew my face was red. Suddenly hands slammed against the wall and I was trapped in the middle and I was surprised but then one hand came to my waist and pulled me close.

I was frozen but I felt his lips on my shoulder making me moan softly but I didn't know where did it come from so I covered my mouth with my hands. I was turned around and slammed against the wall my hands were pulled away and he kissed me deeply and I accepted him my hands held against the wall and I felt him get closer to me making my skin feel so hot.

He stopped kissing me and started to trail kisses to my neck and lower reaching to my chest making me moan again and it felt so good and I felt so hot down there it only made me want him but I didn't want to but wanting him was getting stronger and stronger.

I crossed my legs as I moved my face aside as I moaned again when he bit the tip when he did it again it made me moan louder. He stopped and pushed me up and my instincts kicked in and I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He went and kissed my neck earning low moans but then something pocked my entrance when it started to slide in I held on to Tamaki and hissed in pain but when he was inside me I breathed out as I tightened my legs around him. I breathed in and out and he kissed my neck making me feel relaxed and he slowly started to move inside me everything hurts a bit but I ended up moaning and he then went a bit fast and the pain was replaced with pleasure and it felt so good that I kept moaning I felt him get mush harder inside me stretching me more and it made me moan.

He moved inside me and he pulled me down a bit so he can go deeper inside me making me moan harder I felt something is about to burst out of me. I have never felt this before and I held on to him as I let myself try and relax but my heart was fast and I let it all out it made me clench myself around him and he groaned as he stopped and he held me.

I was breathing heavily and I felt so tired he slowly pulled out of me and I slowly felt weak and he carried me like if I was a feather and I was laid on the bed. I tried to sit up I didn't want to get the bed all wet but Tamaki pushed me down and I didn't have strength to fight back so I fell asleep letting myself go to dream land.