part- 25

Jungkook will be going to Bangkok for a business trip.

So he has a lot of pressure at work. But he isn't able to concentrate at all.

His body came to office but his mind is still left there on his house.

He wants to go back.

Jungkook looked at his watch and sighed.

It's just 2 in the afternoon.

"Aaaaaah I wanna go homeeeee...!"
-he said TRUSFRATEDLY

: Who told you to stay here? Shoo! Go to your house!

Jungkook almost jumped and looked at the door.

Seokjin was standing there with his hands folded.

Jungkook: oh hyung!

Jin: hmm I came here to talk. Very important business. But since you're so busy, I don't even get to meet you. I stay busy too.

Jungkook: yeah hyung. I can understand that it's too much pressure for you guys too. But I really have to go. Sorry

Jin: it's okay. We don't have this much pressure usually.

Jungkook nodded. Both of them stayed quiet for awhile.

Suddenly Jin ask,

"Do you like Tae? It's not like I don't know but still asking.."

Jungkook felt extremely embarrassed.

"Um..why are you asking hyung..?"
-he focused on his hands.

Jin: because I need the answer.

Jungkook: um tbh hyung... Tae is totally perfect. He doesn't need perfection, perfection needs him.

Jin: I didn't ask but yeah thanks for the information. What I wanna know is, is he perfect for YOU?

Jungkook stayed quiet for awhile,

"I...I like him hyung.."

Jin chuckled,

"Just like?"

Jungkook: maybe more than that..but in such a short period of time...what will others say?!

Jin got angry,

"Did others marry him or something? When you were all alone, tryna deal with loneliness, where were those others ha? U used to work all day all night always act like you're okay when you're not, what happened to those others...?"

"......ngl we were always there for you and we knew how you felt. And now that you started a new life, where does this hesitation, distance comes from ha?
Why can't you start things newly  with Tae? Why the hell are you guys still distant with eachother?"

Jungkook was looking at Jin with wide eyes.

He whispered,

"Did Tae tell you anything?"

Jin: we can understand a lot of things just by looking you know. There isn't any doubt that Tae is happy here. But there's a lot of pain he's hiding there on his eyes. He knows everyone loves him. But he seeks love from you. That's all he wants. Why can't you give him the right Jungkook?

Jungkook lowered his head,

"I...I'm scared hyung. Will he..be able to love me? He deserves someone better. Tae..he's a really innocent and nice boy. And me? I already got married once. I have a son. He really deserves a lot better. I....hyung...."

Jin cut him off,

"Trust me, Tae loves you. He loves you the way you are. It's on his eyes. The way he looks at you... anyways the way he's perfect for you, you are perfect for him too. Believe me. You can't change your fates right? Give him what he deserves. Be loyal to yourself Jungkook...."