part- 27

Lisa saw Jungwon leaving.

She came  back to her senses when Jisoo suddenly stand beside her.

She wiped her eyes,

"Just look at him now. I did all these for him but..he just doesn't give a damn about it!"

Jisoo: it's okay ma'am. I think it's better not to go inside today. Don't worry. Young master will go to you by himself.

Lisa: I did everything for him. And what will I gain if I remove that guy from his Dada's life now! Everything I ever did is all for him. There was time when I loved Jungkook. Like crazy. It ruined my life. When Jungkook was alone, I've stayed here. But he? He never even looked at me. And when I told him, he rejected!
A smart man like him married who? A rural boy. And then you showed me their photos from Jeju. I just couldn't take it. And then Jeongyeon came and send Taehyung to Jungkook's room.

I see something different on Jungkook's eyes when it comes to Taehyung. I never saw him look at me like that. I mean he's a really intelligent man but he..he never tried to understand my feelings. I know I have nothing to get now. But..I..I still wanna get loved by him. It pierces me.

Jisoo: it's okay ma'am. But don't say these now. It'll be a big mess of anyone hears. Don't worry ma'am. It's gonna be normal in a few days.

Lisa: but I can't bare that boy next to him. I just can't.
-with that she started walking towards her car. But before going, she caught a glimpse of Jungkook smiling and talking in the living room.

She felt even more frustrated and left.

Jungkook went to his room.

Jin, Jimin, Jeongyeon and Jennie were talking at their room.

Tae was sleeping.

"Is he sleeping?"

Jimin looked at Tae,

"Oh he was awake even awhile ago.."

Jungkook: did he talk with you guys?

Jin: I asked him who decorated this room and he just answered "Yeonjun".
He didn't say anything else.

Jungkook went near Tae and touched his forehead, cheek.

"Hmm he has fever now."

Jimin also touched Tae's forehead,

"Oh yeah. Let him sleep. It'll get better by itself.."

Jeongyeon: let's go downstairs now. Jungkook stay here. Tae might need something.

Jennie: yeah. Okay I'm going then. Take care of Taehyung and yourself Jungkook.

Jungkook: have dinner with us.

Jennie: no not today..

Jungkook: okay then.

Jimin stayed even after they left,

"Do you have anything to say?"

Jimin: ummm I wonder why Lisa didn't came..?

Jungkook: huh do you think she has the courage?

Jimin: what?

Jungkook: Lisa isn't that stupid. And it's not like I don't understand too. I can perfectly understand that it was all planned and Intentional. Tae didn't have any cellphone and didn't knew the address either. And Lisa knew it somehow. I know her very well.

Jimin: but why would she do it?

Lisa: she's taking revenge. You know it don't you? She can't see Tae next to me. It was her who wanted that place so simply she can't bare Tae.