Chapter 3 New Beginnings

"Good job today, I see a lot of improvement." My sensei said. After that training session I went home or to a place I call home that's not really my home. My friends and Nana where their because today is my birthday. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to Jay, Happy birthday to you! Make your wish" Ms. Akemi said. I wish to be successful in life I said. "That's different, you usually say I want to be the best ninja" Ms. Akemi said. Well I still do want to be the best ninja but if that doesn't work out I still want to be successful and train someone or start my own clan. I'm still rational about it. "Well go ahead and blow the candle now Jay". She said with a smile on her face. And what she asked me to do I did. It was already late so after I ate a little portion of steak it was time to shower and go to bed. "Goodnight" Ms. Akemi said. 

                                                                                              11

Thank goodness that today is Sunday. Last night I could not go to sleep for a reason. I could not sleep because of thoughts. I was in my head the whole night. I was thinking about a man that looked like my old sensei, Jiraiya. People on the streets say that he is a clone. A more powerful clone. They also say that he is evil but you can't trust everybody. I met back with Kakashi in Konohagakure. I had nothing else to do, it was christmas break. Soon as I got there he was ready to starting the training session "I want to teach you something different. It's called the rasengan. The Rasengan is a spinning ball of chakra formed and held in the palm of the user's hand, which is only known to a handful of shinobi. I learned this from my old sensei Minato. The Rasengan was created by Minato Namikaze. He spent three years creating the Rasengan, which he intended to be the highest form of shape transformation. Because it represents the high form of shape transformation, mastering the Rasengan also grants the user a great deal of mastery over shape transformation, even if they are unaware of the concept of shape transformation. Like many of Minato's jutsu, the Rasengan does not require hand seals to perform. Once it is formed, it also does not require any additional chakra to sustain it, which means that there is no definite limit to how long the Rasengan can be maintained. Let's get started. "Are you ready"? Yes I replied with a crooked smile. "Let's get to work" Kakashi said.

                                                                                             12

At the end of practice Kakashi gave me a gift before I went to go the the Rinne Festival. He gave me a sword similar to his. Soon as he gave me the sword he left with a smile. A few hours later Ms. Akemi and I walked to the Rinne Festival. The Rinne festival is is a winter holiday celebrated in Konohagakure and possibly other parts of the world. Originally a time for praying for the deceased, the Rinne Festival has since evolved into a holiday where friends and loved ones exchange gifts. Ms. Akemi gave me a pillow in the shape of an heart while I gave her just a little hug. While I was there playing with some of my new friends. Well the people that i'm cool with at the moment. While I was playing I glanced this girl that looked absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen anything like her before. She was light skin close to my skin color, and you rarely see that in Konohagakure. I wanted to approach her but I was nervous and scared to get rejected. I also think it wasn't the right time to approach her. Man I wish I had the confidence to go speak.

                                                                                             13

"There is a new creation going around called the mobile phone. A mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone, hand phone, or simply a phone) is a phone that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link while moving around a wide geographic area. It's also like a computer but one that you can fit in your pockets." The news reporter said. As soon as I saw it on the television I asked Ms. Akemi for one. Until I saw the price. It was $450 which is enough to stay in the cheapest apartment. Also I am too broke to buy myself one of those mobile phone. "Today is the last day of winter break. What do you want to do today?" Ms. Akemi asked. I don't want to anything surprisingly. This is the first time I've ever wanted to go to school. "Why?" It's about a girl I saw at the Rinne Festival. She is beautiful. "Hmm Okay" she said with a laughing face. "We are still going to do something today, I'm bored. How about going to the park and taking a walk?" Yeah that's fine I said.

                                                                                               14 

"So who is this girl you were talking about? Ms. Akemi said. I don't know her name yet but she is gorgeous, so pretty and, "I know that but what else" Ms. Akemi said. Well she is light skin and knows how to dress. That's all I can tell you since I seen her only once and that was almost a week ago. "Oh Okay." To get all of the "tea" off of me I asked Ms. Akemi if she liked anyone. She said no but I could see in her face that she liked someone. I kept asking until she told me the truth. She said that she was getting married next year and she is engaged. When she told me I was shocked and went quiet for a little while. The walk started to get weird until she asked me how was the training going with Kakashi Hatake. I begin to tell her everything I have learned from Kakashi. I told her that I learning the rasengan which is when spinning ball of chakra formed and held in the palm of the user's hand, which is only known to a handful of shinobi. She didn't look as interested but it pretty cool to have a conversation and take a walk with my guardian. That's a new experience. 

                                                                                                15