Chapter 4 Teenage Adolescence With Fever

I think I'm in love bro. "With who?" Yuushi said. The girl named Aaliyah. "Do you bro. You and here been talking for a while and it looks like yall have a vibe together. Plus you've been liking her since that Rinne festival remember?" Of course I remember. "She is also very pretty, one of the prettiest in the school so you better not fumble the bag". Yeah and she one of them girls you got to simp over. "Look she over there...go talk to her." No bro you going to make a big deal out of it. You've been doing it since last year. "Bro this is a new school year, were only a months in and you almost fourteen, you can't stay just friends with her all of your life." Yeah you're right but still I don't think it's the right timing right now. Maybe i'll talk to her in lunch. "I bet five ryō you won't talk to her at lunch." Alright bet. "Yeah keep that same energy" Okay I said laughing. After breakfast I met her in the hallway. We had a good chat but for the first time she gave me a hug. Not one of those side hugs I already got those before not to be cocky, but she gave me a real one. It was one of those long hugs. After that I asked her...

                                                                                         16

Yo, Yuushi come sit over here. "Okay I see you" Yuushi said. Here you go doing the most. Guess what? "What?" I got a girl now. "Who?" Aaliyah so you know what that means...give me my five ryō. Well my ten since I made some big moves this morning. "We ain't shake hands though so it's not a real bet" Yuushi said laughing. "Plus you still didn't talk to her at lunch". Okay so if I talk to her now you will give me five ryō? "No we didn't shake hands remember?" See you stay making up stuff I said laughing. "How has Ms. Akemi been doing?" She's been doing good. She going to get married in December. "Who is she getting married to?" I don't know yet. "Maybe they not going to get married. You think you can still hook me up with her?" No she is engaged remember? Sometimes you act slow. "Yeah right I know you is definitely not talking. You see how long it took you to get with Aaliyah" Yuushi said. Well it doesn't matter she is still my girlfriend now. "Yeah she a girl that is your friend" Yuushi said laughing. You stay trying to play me I said laughing.

                                                                                           17

After school I went straight to meet up with Kakashi in the gym at the school. "Today you are learning Jutsu. To use a technique, you will need to use your chakra. To perform a technique, the you or whatever ninja will bring out and release the two energies of chakra. By forming hand seals, the ninja is able to manifest the desired technique. Because of the extensive number of hand seals and different combinations, there are thousands of potential techniques to be discovered. There are three basic types of techniques: ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu. Subcategories exist, including fūinjutsu, juinjutsu and senjutsu. There are also kekkei genkai abilities which aren't techniques, but inherited abilities passed down through certain clans (however, they can be used as base for certain techniques, such as Haku's Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals). Kekkei genkai can also be attributed to certain parts of the body, such as dōjutsu. Without proper control of their chakra, a ninja will produce ineffective or weakened technique which will lead to them running out of chakra early in a fight. To manipulate their chakra more easily, hand seals can be used. With these hand seals, users can control their chakra and technique with higher efficiency. Different techniques require different hand seals. Do you think you can do it." Yes I replied.

                                                                                           18               

"Before we get started the main types of jutsu is Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. Ninjutsu is one of the three main jutsu categories. Ninjutsu is the most nebulous of the three, and may most simply be described as anything that is not genjutsu or taijutsu. Most ninjutsu require chakra and hand seals, but this is not always the case since the mere usage of weaponry qualifies as ninjutsu. Genjutsu is another main jutsu categories which uses chakra. Unlike ninjutsu, the effects of genjutsu are not real, being only sensory illusions experienced by those who fall victim to it. Last but not least is Taijutsu. This is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat. We are not going to go over all of them today so don't panic. So which one do you want to learn today?" Ninjutsu I replied.