Chapter 6 It All Starts with Pain

"To use senjutsu, one must first learn to sense the natural energy in their surroundings and gather it inside their body. It must then be balanced with the user's own physical and spiritual energies, which make up their chakra, to create senjutsu chakra. If too little natural energy is added to the mix, senjutsu cannot be used, but gathering too much results in the user turning to stone. In the case of humans, absorbing too much natural energy first causes them to transform into an animal, be it a toad for practitioners at Mount Myōboku or a snake for practitioners at Ryūchi Cave. This process can be reversed if the natural energy is expelled from the person's body before they fully transform, but once the transformation is complete, it becomes permanent." Naruto said. "Doing this can help us in beating Pain. Do you know how to use the rasengan? Yes. "Well I need you to perfect that too. I trust you to help me beat Pain. You can't be scared okay?" Okay...

                                                                                              34 

Yo, Yuushi. "What?" Look at the new crib you see. "What happened?" You remember when I said Naruto was my dad right. 'Yeah I remember, why?" Well I met him for the first time and I live with him and my step family now. "Congrats bro." Yeah thanks. Do you know Pain, well I got to help Naruto fight Pain. I'm trying to lock in but wait hold on call you back. "Yo what's going on. Yoo answer me. Jayhaya! Fuji! Hachiko! Oh my goodness." I didn't even think about a phone anymore. I looked out of the window and saw Naruto and Pain fighting. I also saw the Six Pains. Pain did a almighty push which had the world silent for a while. "What's going on out there" Hinata said. "What are you doing do not go out there Jayhaya!" Hinata said with a loud nervous voice. I couldn't wait. I felt like I was ready to take on Pain after all of the things he did to the people that I looked up to. I ran into a lot while the fight was going on. I couldn't find Naruto and Pain anywhere. All I saw was destruction. It was dead people and dead houses everywhere. I've never seen as much destruction in my life. I then heard Naruto saying "Shut the H*** up". That meant I was getting closer.

                                                                                               35

I was right because I see Naruto toads fighting the other animals. I still couldn't see Naruto. Pain then came to fight the toad. I was getting closer but I still had a long way to go to help Naruto fight Pain. I was getting closer and closer until I finally got there. I saw Naruto and his clones going back in forth with Pain. Naruto finally used his genjutsu and it was working well. After that I came in. I threw and dodged a couple of hits. I was distracting them with my speed so Naruto could gain his energy back to fight again. They threw another puch which got me. They then went straight to the toads to fight. The toads were trying to get them with the sword but then Pain used his almighty force once again. This made the toads move immediately. Hinata came running as fast as she could even though it was a dangerous risk. Pain then put Naruto in a headlock taking his powers. I was to hurt to get up but I did. I had a bloody nose and busted lip. I came and tried my best to fight Pain I tried to do a jutsu but he came and tackled me down. The little toad tried to help Naruto get out of the headlock and he did. Naruto was then caught by the throat and slammed down hard on the ground.

                                                                                                 36

Pain then stabbed Naruto in the hand. "Why you doing all of this?" Naruto asked Pain. I then got up and tackled Pain to the ground. He then rolled over and tried to stab me next. "Your dad doesn't care for you. Nobody cares for you. Why don't I just end it all for you" Pain said to me. Naruto had a sword on his hand while I had a sword in my leg. Hinata then came. "Why did you come out here. Just run, you can't win" Naruto said to Hinata. Hinata then kicked the one sword off of Naruto. She later then used her Lighting Style to punch Pain in the face. Pain then dodged the rest of hits and caught the most powerful hit. Hinata was then tired. She then came to take the sword off of me just in time. "Are you okay Jayhaya. Can you hear me. Don't die know" Hinata said to me crying. The six tailed fox came in and fought Pain. The sixed tail fox punched and squeezed the head of Pain. Pain then came back with half of his coat ripped off of him. Naruto and I continued to punch Pain. He began to fight back which was working. Pain hit me again, this time in the stomach. The punch was so powerful that I fell back and rocks behind me. Naruto told Hinata and I to move back.

                                                                                               37

After many punches being thrown Naruto used his final Rasengan, removing his Chakra Receivers before heading to Nagato's location, having Katsuya tell the others not to follow as Sakura finishes healing Hinata and I. "I did it, I really did." After the fight Naruto broke down in tears. I broke down in tears too. Pain brought me a lot of pain since I was twelve years old. Killing Jiraiya, then killing Kakashi, the people I look up too. Naruto then left. He figured out that Nagato was the real pain. He wanted to kill him so bad. Naruto kept thinking about the death of Jiraiya and Kakashi. Naruto and Nagato then had a long talk talking about things of why Nagato killed people. Naruto then asked Nagato did he still believe in Jiraiya's "peace" after all that has happened. Noticing Nagato and Konan are not like the other Akatsuki members, Naruto requests to hear their story before giving him his answer."Are you guys better now?" Sakura said. Yes I'm doing fine. I replied. "Me to" Hinata said. Sakura asked who I was. I am the oldest son of Naruto I replied. I'm sixteen and I am apart of the Kakashi team. "Yep that's my stepson" Hinata said with a laugh that started a group laugh. In my head I said I guess everything starts with pain.

                                                                                             38