Chapter 9 - The other girls and a familiar face

For those who know Genshin Lore. I changed up the backstory of some characters a bit so don't be confused when you see some things that are not accurate to the original.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

After a few minutes mostly everyone left leaving only Y/N, Jean, Keaya and Lumine in the office. As the door closed Y/N immediately ran up to Keaya and punched him to the ground which shocked the others.

Jean: Y/N what are you doing!?

Y/N: It's not your business! How are you alive Alberich! I made sure to kill all of you! Answer me!

Keaya: *nervous chuckle* Why don't we calm down aye?

Lumine: Y/N let Keaya go. And what do you mean by that?

Y/N: This fucker here is the prince of Khaenri'ah! I was sure that I killed all of the royal bloodline!

Jean: WHAT!

Lumine: Keaya you're a prince!?

Keaya: Hehehe. Guess the cats are out of the bag. Yes that's true.

Y/N: Cayde can you revive him?

Cayde: If given a catalyst.

Y/N: Lumine pull out one million mora. Well see how much it takes to revive this fucker.

Y/N then stood up and conjured a flame dagger and threw it at Kaeya disintegrating him and the only thing that was left was his vision. Cayde then scanned it and the mora that Lumine pulled out and a moment later he revived Keaya.

Cayde: It took 500 000 mora to revive him.

Y/N: So how did death feel like Alberich?

Keaya: H-heh. T-terrible, I'll be sure n-not to piss y-you off.

Y/N: Good. I'm sorry that you had to see this girls. I'm leaving.

With that Y/N left the building and started walking on the streets of Mondstadt. While walking he spotted Aponia and Griseo at the fountain so he walked over to them.

Y/N: Hey you two. I wanted to ask. Are all of the girls awake?

Aponia: Yes. If I remember they went to their rooms.

Y/N: Okay. I'll be taking a stroll later. Would you like to join?

Aponia: I'll be busy. I want to visit the cathedral later. What about you Griseo?

Griseo: I would love to join!

Y/N: *chuckle* Okay then. I'll be back in a few minutes. *pats Griseo*

Y/N then used Nova Warp to go back to Hyperion, more specifically the dorm section. He then walked in through the first door which belonged to a certain cat. Upon walking in he saw her snuggling her cat Felix on the bed.

Y/N: Hey Pardofelis. Hello Felix.

The said girl turned and looked at Y/N and when she saw him she smiled.