Shadouge?! WTF??

Sonikku: Shadow! Scourge! Come here my lovely friends! *starts running to them*

Scourge: o_0 what the hell is wrong with Soni? She is acting strange...

Shadow: she's just trying to annoy me because I got attacked by fangirls earlier.

Scourge: bro. I love fangirls! They are like the cutest little things! And they will do anything for you~ *evil smirk*

Shadow: -_- fangirls are little demons that chase after you and basically worship you like the devil.

Scourge: ILLUMINATI CONFURMED!! FANGIRLS ARE PART OF THE ILLUMINUTTY!!

Shadow: *face palm* you idiot. Its Illuminati dumbass.

Scourge: in not an idiot, I'm just very fun.

Sonikku: I've been standing here for about 5 minutes, can we hurry this up and shadow that was just mean... Did you not forget I'm one of your fangirls?

Shadow: yeah, but your different. Your not creepy...well you don't scream and...never mind. -_- your just not like them. Stalking me and doing anything for me. Basically worshipping me. *hugs sonikku*

Sonikku: -3- I brought a friend. I think you know this girl.

Shadow: who is she?

SilverH3dgehogGaming: SHADOW!!! *hugs shadow* IM YOUR BIGGEST FANGIRL!!

Shadow: *girly screams and climbs a tree* STAY BACK! *throws sticks at her*

Sonikku: -_- *face palm* I'm sorry SilverH3dgehogGaming, shadow is just scared of fangirls.

Scourge: he's a chicken! *making chicken noises*

Shadow: SHUT UP!! *throws a stick at scourge* -3-

SilverH3dgehogGaming: hey shadow, do you like rouge? If you do kiss her!

Sonikku: *eye twitch* k-kiss her??

Shadow: *barfing noises* I do not like that bat. She shows too much and seems like your everyday whore.

Rouge: -_- *slaps shadow* I am offended.

Sonikku: *punches rouge* DON'T YOU PUNCH MY BOYFRIEND!!

SilverH3dgehogGaming: *kicks rouge in the gut* TAKE THAT!!

Shadow: o_o damn... I wanted to fight her myself.

Scourge: *face palm* shadow...you are so mean.

Shadow: and you aren't??

Scourge: SHUT IT! CAUSE IM NICER THAN YOU EMO STRIPES!!

Shadow: *tackles scourge* TAKE THAT BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

SilverH3dgehogGaming: o3o

Sonikku: *sighs* IMA TATAKATTE TEISHI!

Scourge: what did she say?? *stops fighting with shadow*

Shadow: she said stop fighting now. *gets up*

Sonikku: we have a guest who needs you two to answer questions so don't get all fighty on me.

SilverH3dgehogGaming: well, scourge. Do you and shadow ever get along?

Scourge: eh, we try to. We try to handle each other but our personalitys are just a bad combo.

SilverH3dgehogGamer: seems reasonable. Oh, and shadow you never gave me the hug I wanted!

Shadow: *sigh* Ok. *hugs* Ok this actually isn't bad.

Scourge: shads is definitely a wimp when it comes to hugs. Can't even gibe a fan a hug.

Sonikku: *staring out in space* 0_0

SilverH3dgehogGamer: I think she's dead...

Sonikku: wha? I'm Ok. Just a little tired. *hugs scourge and falls asleep on him*

Scourge: o3o shads. She fell asleep really fast...

SilverH3dgehogGamer: well Imma go now. Bye bros!

Scourge: bye bye!

Shadow: bye. I guess that fangirl is Ok.

Sonikku: *lightly snoring*

Scourge: I never knew Soni snored!

Shadow: -_- let's just go.