Question for shadow!

Sonikku: you have a question shadow! It came from a friend at school.

Shadow: oh great which friend?

Sonikku: my friend Asia!

Scourge: oh her. I like her. She's cool. So what's stripes question?

Sonikku: here it is. *hands it to shadow*

     To shadow! Do you sleep with that gun of yours? It seems like you and that gun have a 'great' relationship.

Shadow: -3- why the hell would I sleep with a gun?! I mean I do but as protection and not the sleeping with it your talking about! Gross! Who do you think I am?!

Scourge: Haha! Stripes sleeps with his gun! Hahaha! Is it your baby?! Hahaha! *rolls on floor*

Sonikku: stop scourge...hehe *holds in laughter*

Shadow: its not funny. This gun reminds me of maria.

Sonikku: oh...how?

Scourge: Did she look like a gun?! WAD SHE A GUN?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shadow: No! She wasn't a gun scourge! *starts to cry*

Sonikku: aww its Ok shaddy! *hugs*

Scourge: ook Ok I'm sorry haha! Hey will somebody question me now! I wonna question!!

Shadow: SHUT UP!! YOU DONT DESERE A QUESTION!! *slaps scourge*

Scourge: oh hell naw! *tackles shadow*

Sonikku: *face palm* you two... *sigh* Any ways, comments people! Please comment and give us your questions! Thank for following and reading!