Ch.Twenty Three

Alexa knew how she hadn't talked to Rose since their fallout. She couldn't help but feel like Severus was trying to come between them.

Alexa knew she missed how close she used to be with her sister. But she couldn't help worrying about her. She knew how tense it was.

Alexa smiled as she woke in bed next to Sirius. The two of them had spent the evening in the room of requirement. She needed to take her mind off of everything that had gone on.

Sirius ran a hand over her thigh and smirked. He kissed her. "You know how to keep a guy up. Don't you?" He said.

"I wouldn't know. Do I?" She teased as she looked to him.

Sirius nodded. He got between her legs and ran the tip of his length against her entrance and slipped it in. Alexa moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist to push him deeper.

Sirius began moving in and out of her. Alexa scratched down his back. "Nails," he moaned.

"Deal with it."

The two of them kissed as they released their loads. Sirius collapsed on the bed next to her. She smiled. "You're amazing you know that?"

"I know. Listen you and Rose, you'll sort it out. She's just young and delusional. She'll realise Snivellius is just going to hurt her."

Alexa nodded and looked to him. "I hope so. She's my little sister and I don't want her to get hurt."

***

Alexa walked into the great hall. She saw Rose there and sighed. "Managed to break away from Severus?"
She asked.

"It's not like that. Everyone has their person. I've got no one. He's my friend. But you're my sister. And I need to be there more for you," she mumbled.

Alexa sighed. "What's happened?"

Rose looked to her. "I slept with him. And then I found out he's been using me to get back at you and James."

"I will kill him."

"No. It's okay. Don't worry," Rose said. She smiled. "I'm just focusing on family now. So what have I missed?"

Alexa shrugged. "We all think James and Lily are going to get together soon. Look at how close they are."

Rose smiled. She looked to her. "I'm sorry. I've neglected everyone."

"It's okay."

***
Alexa groaned as Slughorn walked in. She knew how she wasn't keen on potions. She preferred transfiguration.

Sirius slid his hand up her thigh and slipped it under her skirt. He pushed her thong to the side and pushed a finger into her.

Alexa had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from moaning. She looked to him. "Don't," she mumbled as she bit back a moan.

Sirius smirked as he winked. He felt her walls clenching around his finger. He felt her releasing her load. He pulled his finger out and licked off her juices. "I bet that's made potions more interesting," he said.

"Wanker."

***
When the class had finished, Alexa walked out. She saw Severus. "You think you're clever don't you? Using my sister. Well. Let me tell you Snivellius. You're not going to get away with this."

"By the time I'm done, she won't want anything to do with you. So make the most of it," Severus said as he walked off. 

Alexa stood there and frowned. Unaware of just how everything was about to go downhill?