Ch.TwentyEight

Alexa knew how things with her and Sirius were getting serious. She knew that she couldn't imagine life without him. And knowing that she wanted to build a future with him.

Alexa knew that it had taken James some time to warm up to the idea of them. But he had come around. And he was happy for his sister. Knowing the happiness of his twin sisters was all he wanted.

Both of them were worried about Rose. And how she had shut herself off since Severus had broken up with her. Alexa knew the Slytherin boy had been vile to her sister. And she wasn't going to stand for it.

Alexa had been thinking about her future with Sirius. And what it would mean for them when they left Hogwarts. She had to hope their relationship would work out for them both.

Alexa had never been as happy as she had been when she was with Sirius. And she was going to do all she could to make it work.

All she knew was that things were finally working out for her. And she just somehow needed to keep making it work. She was adamant it would work.

Morning came and she walked down into the common room. She saw Rose there. She sat with her and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Rose nodded. She sighed. "I'm good. Just trying to move on from everything that's happened. I mean, I love him. I know I do. But I can't be with someone who wanted me to turn against my family. I miss him," she mumbled.

Alexa looked to her. She smiled. "Look at me. You can do so much better than him. You're going to find your happy ever after. I promise. It's not going to be easy. But you'll be okay," she told her.

"You think? I want what you have with Sirius."

"You'll get that. I promise," Alexa said as she smiled.

***

Alexa was in class. She felt Sirius wrap an arm around her and smiled. "You look good. Wanna skip and go to the room of requirement?" He asked.

Alexa grinned. She shook her head. "We can't. I wish we could. We have to sort these exams out. So you know, we can have our future," she told him.

Sirius pouted. He nodded. "I'm thankful I have a beautiful girl like you who helps me see the bigger picture," he told her.

"Yes. Now sit down and do your work. The professor is looking at you," Alexa said as she grinned. She saw how Severus was looking at Rose. "Leave her alone."

"You don't tell me what to do Potter. I'm allowed to look at who I like," Severus said.

"She's not interested in you. So leave her alone," Alexa said. Knowing she was sick and tired of Severus Snape.

***

Alexa walked along the corridor. She saw rose who smiled. "I think I need a break from school. It's all too much for me," she said as she looked to her.

Alexa smiled. "You're gonna be okay. I think you just need to take it easy. I promise."

"Yeah. I'm hungry. I'll see you later."

Alexa carried on walking. She felt someone behind her. But before she could react, a curse came flying at her. Sending everything black for her...