Background Information

In 1990, the United States Armed Forces founded Armed Research Of Paranormal Rated Objects [US.AROPRA]. The main site of the Institute is in South Central Pennsylvania near Harrisburg, PA. Since its inception, the institute has conducted research on paranormal phenomena. As its name implies, AROPRA conducts studies and paranormal activities pertaining to paranormal phenomena.

According to the fact sheet, AROPRA is an independent organization governed by the United States. However, there is no mention of the entity's affiliation, but one should wonder why the United States military would be involved in paranormal research. God-fearing people should lead the military, not secular humanists. Although I would not be surprised to learn that some of the experiments have gone off the deep end and that AROPRA is engaged in other operations I'm not aware of, I'm not saying the Army has gone off the deep end with paranormal research and studies.

In case the names 'Army Research Office' and 'UFO' don't ring a bell, you probably haven't heard of the controversial Army UFO documentary. It has been the subject of several investigations, including the 2008 Intelligence Report on UFOs and forgeries. It even appears to be a target of the NSA's program, which requires court-ordered warrants to access information.

Although the film is considered a hoax, the "blurry footage" has been put on a federal court order. UFO researchers debate that the footage is a fake film produced by a higher-up of the U.S. government. Another subject is the US Army Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), which has the ability to create special effects like the alleged UFO. Some of these aerial drones have had many eerie encounters with UFOs and even strange things happening with the UAS pilots, indicating that drones may still need to be ready to be used on battlefields.