Sweet Submission

Ryan Blaney's POV

Getting home late from a Team Penske meeting was not what I was hoping for. It's also oddly quiet in the house. Which is odd because Chase is usually cooking, cleaning, playing with the dogs, or something that has noise involved. Moving to the stairs I see what may be the cause of the silence. There's rose petals leading up to our room.

I follow the rose trail and what I expected to see was not Chase in men's lingerie kneeling on the bed prepped and ready for me. "Welcome home, Master." If seeing Chase in the lingerie wasn't already making me hard the breathy way Chase welcomed me was. "Use me. Please Master. I need to be used." Fuck he's in one of those moods where he's more than happy to bottom. I walk up to the bed and gently grab Chase's face using a finger to guide his line of sight to me. I run my thumb over his lips. He shudders ever so slightly.

"Open wide Babe." Chase does as he's told and opens his mouth for me. I quickly free my rock hard dick from it's confinement pulling my boxers and jeans down just below my ass so I can easily fuck Chase's mouth. "Alright Babe, you know the code. Three taps to my thigh if it's too much. Now relax that throat for me." Chase nods adjusts himself as needed. Fuck he looks stunning in this navy colored lingerie. I almost want to keep admiring him, but he wants to be used and who am I to deny?

I slowly start inserting my dick in Chase's welcoming mouth. Once my dick hits the back of his throat I give him a minute to adjust before I angle it better. He moans around me causing me to groan. I begin to thrust slowly so I don't overwhelm him. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes, I know what he wants but I want to be gentle even if only for a few moments.

Once he's adjusted I smirk at him. "Alright Babe, your eyes tell me exactly what you want, so you'll get just that. Keep still." Chase moans at my words causing me to let out a hiss as it vibrates around my cock. I take a good grip in his hair and lightly tug. Chase moans again and fuck it feels great. I pull out of his mouth until just my tip is in his mouth and slam back in. Chase's eyes roll into the back of his head and he lets out another more broken moan as I continue to harshly thrust into his mouth.

Chase is making such filthy sounds as he whimpers and moans while attempting to also suck on my cock at this brutal pace. The slurping and occasional gagging noises just add to the hot factor. I pull Chase's face all the way down until his nose is pressed against my pelvis. He let's out such a loud broken moan I almost come apart as it happens. "Fuck. Okay baby boy, suck and suck my dick good. I might give you a better reward later." Chase squirms and rubs his thighs together to try and get any friction against his cock.

Chase is going to town on my dick. It feels fucking amazing. He's found a rhythm to it all and bobs his head up and down my dick quickly and then pops off of my dick to tongue my balls. He does this on repeat until I hold him still on my cock. He gives me haze filled puppy dog eyes. Almost as if he's asking if he's done something wrong.

"Hold still sweetheart." I quickly start up the brutal pace I had before I let Chase do the work. Chase has his eyes rolled into the back of his head again and he's gripping his thighs tightly. "Fuck. Baby, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer." He moans at this causing a massive vibration around my cock. And with a few more thrusts I'm cumming down his throat with a loud breathy moan. I feel Chase swallowing everything until he lets out a high pitched moan, his eyes really far back in his head and then he pops off of my cock panting eyes lidded and his tongue out.

"Babe? You okay?" He looks at me with his lidded eyes and then looks away with a very red face. I'm wondering why he's so shy all of a sudden until I realize that the last moan he let out was different from the others. "Shit, babe you came? Fuck that's hot, you got off on me using you." He looks back up at me shyly. "Is it really okay that I came because of that?" I look at Chase bewildered,"It's absolutely okay! It means I took good care of you and gave you what you needed." Chase flushes pink and smiles a tiny smile at me.