Let Me Show You My Feelings

**Chase's POV, at Ryan's house after Chase's very first Cup Series win**

As I sit on the chair just to the left of where Ryan sits on the large couch he's sitting on I can't help but stare. His lips are so full, his hands are large enough for my chest, his eyes are a beautiful ocean, his voice is a deep serenade, and his personality is that of a pure person. He's such a hottie too... But... I've never told him my feelings. Maybe now is my chance.

I get up and then plop myself down in Ryan's lap. He looks at me in surprise. "Oof. Chase man, what's up?" I take a deep breath and gently press my hardness against ryan. My face is undoubtedly pink. "I-I like you a lot Ry." I press my hardness a little bit more against Ryan.

"I would hope you like me. We are best friends Chase." I flush red and decided it's now or never. "Not that way Ry..." I grind down on him and groan as I get the friction I crave just from that motion alone.

"C-Chase?! What are you?" Ryan's red and I decide to explain. "Ry I've liked you since we met... It's always been romantic. I just couldn't keep them locked away any longer." I look to my side. Ryan moves my face so that I'm looking at him. "Really?" I nod

Suddenly Ryan smirks at me and kisses me. I'm in shock but snap out of it and kiss him back. He then bites my lip and his hands are suddenly squeezing at my ass.

As I moan he gently runs his tongue over mine and I feel my dick twitch against his stomach even though it's still confined to my boxers and uncomfortably tight jeans.

As he continues to squeeze my ass my chest ends up pressed against his. "Ryyy~" I grind down on him again and another moan slips from my mouth as I get some needed friction. "Fu-Fuck... God I love you." I hear Ryan make a small noise and then I'm suddenly being kissed roughly.

Ryan pulls away from the rough kiss, panting. "You love me?" I nod. He smirks and moves a hand to stroke my cock through my clothes. I whimper as he does it.

"Stand up for me Sweetheart." I do and then I'm suddenly on my back Ryan hovering over top of me. I look up at him, my face pink and a look of surprise is surely on my face. "You're mine now, and I'll make sure everyone knows it when you're marked all over your body with my marks." I whine and my hips jolt upwards.

Ryan gets up to strip me and himself and then he's looking at me again, with those beautiful ocean blue eyes. He smiles as he moves down my body and sucks on skin leaving beautiful dark marks. As he gets to my collarbone and the top of my sternum he moves down to between my pecs. I yelp in surprise and pleasure when he squeezes one pec and bites the nipple of the other.

I have to resist the urge to buck my hips up as Ryan continues the pleasure. A few minutes later he swaps and I yelp again as he bites down on this nipple. My eyes roll into the back of my head when he starts to suck on one and strokes my cock with his free hand.

I clench down on nothing as my orgasm hits me like a damned freight train. "RYAN!" My voice is loud but throaty as I cum all over Ryan's hand. He pulls away and smirks at me. He sticks his cum covered pinky into his mouth and moans as he gets a small taste of me. Fuck that's hot.

He then licks off the rest of the cum from his hand. "You taste divine Chase." I turn bright red. And then once again I yelp as he suddenly begins to eat out my ass. I clench down on his tongue and moan.

He continues to eat me out until suddenly he stops. In shock and immense pleasure I shout as he takes my cock into his mouth and lowers himself until his nose is pressed against my pubic bone. "Fuck oh god. Ryan!"

"OH FUCK ME!!" I shout as his fingers push past my barriers and hit my prostate. I push back onto Ryan's fingers and let loose a string of curses and moans.