Part 22 Disappeared

Part 1 of disappeared

Wither's POV

4 days later,

Teach said to us that we're going somewhere I don't know what it is but, if I have to guess I think it's camping or something like that.

"Okay guys I'm gonna put you guys into groups of two before we go" Herobrine said all of us nodded.

"The first group is Creeper and Ghast" Herobrine said Ghast and Creeper smile at each other.

"The second group is Pigman and Slime" Herobrine said Slime gulped and Pigman rolled his eyes.

"The third group is Florence Kingsley and Reekid" Herobrine said.

"What!" Florence Kingsley said in shocked.

"I'm not teaming up with her we fight all the time!" Reekid said.

"Kids" Enderman said.

"Okay the forth group is Enderman and Zombie" Herobrine said oh boi Enderman has to deal with him for now.

"The fifth group is Wither and Skeleton" Herobrine said smiling at us.

Me and Skeleton smile at each other Skeleton is blushing his cheeks are red my cheeks are a light pink.

"Okay let's go" Herobrine said we walk to the village and get some horses to ride on.

I help Skeleton on the horse I also hop on the horse in front of him Skeleton wrapped his arms around my body so he can hold on.

Once everyone is on the horse we set up to somewhere to go camping.

Few hours later,

The sun is almost setting as we continue to ride on our horses Skeleton is holding on to me tightly I look at him.

"You okay babe" I ask checking on him.

"I'm okay just tired" Skeleton said in a tired voice.

I nodded and like a Herobrine who's in front of us "Teach I think we should stop here" I said.

Herobrine nodded "We'll stop here" he said as everyone stopped and started setting up the camp.

Few minutes later,

The camp fire is lighting the forest after the sun is down Skeleton and I are cuddle next to our tent standing up.

The reason I'm cuddling with Skeleton is keeping him warm his body was cold when we're coming over here.

"You wanna have some alone time in our tent" I ask making him blush.

"Sure" Skeleton said.

We went inside our tent I zip up the tent and me and Skeleton are having some alone time I put my hand under his chin and kiss him on the lips and Skeleton kiss me back.

We kiss for a while before gently pulling away "I love you Wither" Skeleton said softly I smile "I love you too Skeleton" I said also softly.

We closed our eyes falling asleep as we're still cuddling I open one of my eyes and put the blanket on Skeleton and put the second blanket on us before closing my eye falling asleep.

Everyone is falling asleep in their tents but, we didn't know that there someone else with us in the woods.

Watching us.