Part 23 Vanished

Part 2 of disappeared

Wither's POV

I'm started to get these weird things in my head I know that everyone is safe and we're safe but, something is bothering me.

I held on to Skeleton close to me I want him to be safe I love him so much I gently kiss his face trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

I kiss him for a while before stopping my eyes open to look at Skeleton I smile but, than the thoughts came back.

I stare at the outside it was dark it was like 4am or something I started to get worried I gently shake Skeleton up he open his eyes.

"Skelly are you awake" I ask.

"Yea what's wrong" Skeleton ask.

"Nothings wrong babe is that something is bothering me" I said.

"What is it" Skeleton ask.

"I don't know" I said gently sitting up gently rubbing my face before pulling my hands away.

"I think I need to get fresh air for a bit" I said softly.

"Are you gonna come back" Skeleton ask.

I gently smile at him and lay back down next to him I gently rub his left side of his face as Skeleton blush.

"Skeleton I will never leave you I'll always come back but, if I don't come back you can go tell teach he'll know what to do but, whatever happens I will come back I promise" I said softly.

Skeleton blush with a smile I gently got the blankets and wrapped it around Skeleton's body so he can stay but, I also use my hacks to spawn two more pillows and gently put them around Skeleton's body.

"Just in case if you miss me you can snuggle with the pillows if you want to remember me okay" I said.

Skeleton nodded before kissing him on the lips he kiss me back we kiss for a while before gently pulling away.

I unzip the tent and went outside "I love you" Skeleton said softly.

"I love you too" I said zipping up the tent so no one can't get in I quietly left the camp sight and started walking.

Two minutes later,

I was walking for two minutes I notice the sun is about to come up I was about to get back to camp until something hit me on the head.

I was knocked out cold.