0.5

"that was..perfect." patrick said, out of breath.
they both laid down on the bed, covering themselves with the blanket.
"definitely the best sex i've had." henry said, while laughing.
"i love you, way too much." patrick replied, kissing henry gently and smiling.
"so..i wanted to talk to you about your job." henry looked at patrick, with a nervous look in eyes
"whats wrong henry? did i do something?"
"its just..i dont know if your really fit to be my bodyguard."
patrick held henrys hand.
"its okay, i know im more skinny and less built than most bodyguards. nothing will change between us if you fire me."

"i would never fire you, if keeping you as my bodyguard means you will spend more time with me...then ill definitely keep you."
they kissed a few more times before patrick got up to change.

"its getting late, we should go to bed." henry said.
patrick looked at the mirror infront of him.
"god, i need a haircut." he laughed.
"i like your hair, you should definitely keep it."

(next day)

"what the hell is going on here?" henrys mom screamed out.
henry woke up quickly and saw that he was still fully naked, but patrick had his shirt off.
"mom! its not what it looks like!"
she scoffed. "i told you that you could only be in love with him, not have sex with him! your moving too quickly dear."
"im sorry..."
"please henry, i wanted you to date someone more wealthy, and known. i didnt want you dating this...poor boy."
"mom..you cant call him that. hes my fucking boyfriend and if you dont accept that, then leave my house, now."
she stormed off and henry hugged patrick tightly.
"i would do anything for you, even if it means that i have to drive my family away."
"i get that. i like you..way too much." patrick said.
he stood up and looked at his phone, notifications started pouring in.

"TOP HIT CELEBRITY "HENRY BOWERS" SEX TAPE LEAKED?"
"STAR HENRY BOWERS SEX TAPE RELEASED AN HOUR AGO!"

patrick clicked on an article.

("Rising Star Henry Bowers sex tape was released an hour ago. Nobody knew that Henry Bowers was gay, fangirls are disappointed and disgusted.")

"oh fuck henry, your gonna want to see this.."
"what the hell..click on the video." henry said, as his eyes shot up to look at patrick.

(small smut warning kinda?)

"mhm..fuck patrick, im gonna cum."
"wait just a little..longer!" patrick grunted as he bucked on henrys hips, thrusting quickly in and out of henrys ass. loud moans escaped henrys mouth as patrick hit his prostate, he felt his hole tighten around patricks large cock.
"shit, im almost- there!" patrick said, pushing himself inside henry with all his force.
"pat..im coming!" henry said, sweat dripping down his forehead.
claps filled the room mixed with moans and grunts coming from the two boys.

(end of that)

"im done for. patrick, my career is ruined."
"its fine henry, its just a sex tape-"
henry wiped the tears that rolled down his cheek.
"its not about that. i didnt want anyone to know i was..gay."
patrick looked at henry in disbelief, he scoffed and started to get his stuff.
"where the fuck are you going?!"
"i literally cannot stand you sometimes. you think about the least important stuff and never think about other peoples feelings." patrick walked out of the room.