0.8

when i said henry wasn't as honest as he sounded, i meant it. while patrick was trying to find out who made the tape, henry knew that victor had recorded the tape and posted it. patrick didn't know about it, but that was the reason that victor was at henrys house.

"patrick, my friend is almost at the park! when will we get there?" avery said.

2 years had passed since the last encounter with me and henry. avery was 11 years old, i was 23 and henry was probably 22 now. his birthday was next week but i couldn't bother to care or even think about him at the time.

"dont worry avery, we're gonna be there in a few more minutes. i gotta get something from my room."

i walked upstairs and opened my door, a loud creak coming from it. i looked around my desk and inside my closet. i found my sweater after a while. it was my old favorite sweater, it was henrys. he left it there for me and i used to care for it so much. i put it on and left.

"alright lets go avery."

when we got to the park, avery had gone to play with his friend. i sat down at one of the nearby picnic tables. i was on my phone for a while until i heard an oddly familiar voice coming from infront of me.

"patrick, is that you?"

i looked up and couldn't even believe it.
it was henry bowers, once again. i didnt want to talk to him, not after what he said.

"oh god, what are you doing here?" i said, my anger was boiling up.

"i took my son to the park. his name is.." henry stopped for a second.
"his name is patrick bowers. i legally changed his name."
"wait you got someone pregnant before we met?" henry laughed when i said that.
"of course not! i adopted him, after we stopped
talking i needed to start feeling responsible."
i started to enjoy henrys company as we talked for hours.
"hey.. isnt that my sweater?
"i just found it and put it on.."

"so i have a huge question to ask." i said.
before i said anything i looked at henry straight in the eyes.
"why did you tell the world that it wasn't you in the video?"
"its just that ive always wanted to be a star, its what i wanted, its what my friends and family wanted. i was good at it, but when the video came out i basically lost 1/3 of my friends."
it made sense now but he could've stayed in contact with me.

"wanna go to our spot? i havent checked up on it in ages." henry said. i nodded and we both left.
we found out that the boys were friends in school and it brought it closer.

we got there and it was pretty crowded. we walked on a path and saw tons of things.
"this my fellow tourists, is the exact picnic table that celebrity, henry bowers once sat at with his supposed lover, patrick hockstetter." a guide was talking to other tourist.

"i never knew that people actually knew me."

"patrick, youve been mentioned on the news about 30 times now for the video in the past year."

a girl looked over at me and then henry.
"hes here!! and he brought his bodyguard!"
"HENRY BOWERS IS HERE!"
swarms of crowds were following us and henry had no choice but to give people autographs. when i left his life, he became a way bigger celebrity, bigger than your average actor or actress.

i didnt catch feelings for henry luckily, i did forgive him for what he did. that's definitely a start.