ANXIETY

Time skip
Next day

Yn pov- I woke up due to my alarm . I went to bathroom to do my morning routine and bath .

I quickly took a warm shower and changed into the dress which Rose choosed for me .

Yn- Rose are you ready ?

Rose- Yes

Time skip
At Jeon corporation

Jungkook pov-  As I was looking for some paperwork I saw a car stopped infront of office and yn coming out of it along with Rose . Well she was looking gorgeous in that outfit .

I started doing my work until I heard a knock on my door .

Jk- come in

Yn- good morning Mr. Jeon ?

Jk-  Why so formal ?

Yn- Why ? Don't you like it ?

Jk- No , actually so suddenly .

Yn- It's okay , how are the preparation going for our appearance in media?

Jk-  good

Yn- Rose go and check out everything.

Jk- wait ,   Yeonjun !

Yeonjun - yes sir ?

Jk- Go with Miss Rose and check the preparation.

Yeonjun- okay sir 

Rose- Thank you

Jk- Ahmm..  you seemed to be nervous.

Yn- Ah.. I am a little bit.

Jk- Does that happens everytime ?

Yn- No , actually everytime I have to speak related to project or work but this time it's all about our marriage and I don't know anything about you accept your name .

Jk- Hmm...  don't worry I will be there at your side .

Yn- Hmmm ...

Rose- Are you both ready we need to go there ?

Yn- okay

Jk- we are coming

( Jungkook gave his hand to yn for holding it as they have to now start their act . )

Soon they entered in the room where media was present . The photographer started taking photos of both . Yn and jungkook went to their respective seats.  Jungkook sat with yn in middle and Rose was sitting beside yn and yeonjun was sitting beside jungkook .

Yn was getting little nervous so jungkook gave her a assuring smile .

Soon the question answer session started. 

Man 1 - Miss Choi As we know that you both are going to get married so when did you first met Mr.jeon ?

Yn- umm well we met each other in a buisness meeting and it was my first meeting I remember after our graduation .

Man 2- Mr Jeon as Miss Choi told ,  you both met each other in a buisness meeting so how did you both come to an end decision of marrying each other? 

Jk- if you love someone than why not go and express it rather than keep waiting and let another men take your woman. 

Man2- well it was good one

Girl 1- Mr.jeon when did you find feelings for Miss Choi?

Jk-  As you all know that Miss Choi is so much famous more like a celebrity rather than buisness women.And she is beautiful and pretty. So , who will not fall for a girl like her .