PERVERT

Yn was tired of meeting many guest so she slept in the car only while jungkook was driving.

Jungkook pov-

I was driving suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder . I saw that yn was sleeping and her head was on my shoulder . I didn't disturbed and drove slowly so that she won't wake up .

After few minutes we reached to our mansion . I slowly opened my seat belt and gently patted yn's cheeks in order to wake her up .

Finally she woke up .

Yn- what happened ?

Jk- we have reached home .

Yn- sorry I slept , I was tired ...

Jk- It's okay ,We should go now .

Yn- okay

Yn pov- As I came out of car I looked around my surrounding and saw I was standing infront of a big Mansion .

I than followed him like a lost puppy

I than followed him like a lost puppy. As I entered I was greeted by few maids who were bowing us . In respect I bowed back .

Jk- Mia take her to our room and help her with her dress.

Yn- thanks

Jungkook got a call , I think it might be some one from work .

Soon Mia took me to a room which I assume to be Jungkook's room or our shared bedroom.

Mia- Ma'am this is your room .

Yn- please don't say ma'am as we are of same age you can call me yn .

Mia- But sir ?

Yn- Don't worry 

Mia- ok yn 

Yn pov- I than entered in bedroom . It was very large . There was a king size bed . The room has dark theme . Which I like .

I checked the closet and saw it was already arranged with my clothes

I checked the closet and saw it was already arranged with my clothes .

I stood in front of mirror to take out all the jwellweries. Than i tried to take my gown but my hands were unable to reach there.what should I do? I can't go and call Mia cause I don't know where she must be?

Suddenly I heard the door opening and jungkook coming in . I don't had any option left so I asked his help .

Yn- jungkook can you please help me ?

Jk- what happened ?

Yn- My hands can't reach my back to unzip the dress .

Jk- wait

He slowly unzipped the dress . I thanked him and went to change my clothes . After a warm shower I changed into my
PJs and went out of the bathroom .

I saw jungkook was lying on bed doing something on phone .

Yn- you can go now and take a shower .

Jk- Hmm ..

He than took his clothes and went inside the bathroom. Since he was not here . I decided to read the book which I was reading with Rose. I already miss her .

I was Missing her so much so I called her. Thankfully she hasn't slept .

Yn- Hey

Rose- what happened ?

Yn- I was missing you .

Rose- Me too , Are you okay ?

Yn- yes I am

Rose- good

I was talking to Rose about various things suddenly jungkook came out in only a towel . He was having a perfect muscular body . I didn't noticed that I was staring him . As soon as our eyes made contact I broked it . I turned around as I was blushing hard.

Yaah yn why are you so pervert ? I mentally slapped myself.

Yn- Okay bye ,  Will Call you  tomorrow.

Rose- okay

Jk- Who was the on the call ?

Yn-  Rose

Jk- Oh !

Yn- Go and change your clothes fast.

Jk- Why ? Are you not enjoying it.

( Said near yn's ear , which sent chill to yn's spine )

Yn- ( hitting him with her elbow in his stomach ) pervert!

Jk- Ah !  It was hard .

Yn- never flirt with me .

Jk- you act as hard but you are soft and insecure .

Yn- I don't need you to prove it. Now sleep on the left side of bed without crossing the line I made with pillow and I will sleep at right side .

Jk- okay 

Yn- Now sleep 

Jk- I should say that and well I have some work to do .

Yn- okay than do it but please work without making any voice.

Jk pov- I was working on the laptop I took a glance at yn she was sleeping like a cute baby . I slowly covered her and kept my laptop aside .

I than went to sleep .

TBC
---------------------
I hope you enjoyed it
Please leave a vote 💜
I don't have a any ideas so ifyou have than you can give me .